We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

NEED HELP 1.7.1 DESTROYED MY SITE | Forum

Dominick
Dominick Sep 4 '14
Been messaging Tammy and Ross. Followed instructions based on other posts concerning 404 errors. I'm totally screwed. It seems to caused by search plugin. I've been standing by without a response from anyone for almost 8 hours.

My site is nakedgameplay.com .  Really disappointed. There really should be a better process for all this. My Skype address is DOMINICK.GENTILE@GMAIL.COM

Looks like I'm out of business if I can't get any help. It's long time to wait. 

I can access my admin and I'n standing by.

Dominick
Dominick Sep 4 '14
yes. I followed all that from the forums. Still no result
Dominick
Dominick Sep 4 '14
Cleared my browser cache and cant login again
Dominick
Dominick Sep 4 '14
I disabled all plugins and set in active in database earlier. I need to login and check. I tried deleting the search plugin that caused it, files and data entry. The errors simply changed to what you see now. I just cleared browser cache and cant't login. Going to back and check database.
Dominick
Dominick Sep 4 '14
OK. I'm back in now. Please take a look at my home page, which is just errors.
Dominick
Dominick Sep 4 '14
I tried deleting the search plugin manually and from database. I followed instructions that were posted following someone else having the exact issue from the search plugin after upgrading 1.7.1
Dominick
Dominick Sep 4 '14
I also tried to install the latest version after I could access the admin, so I wouldn't have to update after activating. But I'm right back where I started
Dominick
Dominick Sep 4 '14
I'll try.
Dominick
Dominick Sep 4 '14
Line 262  

trigger_error("Can't generate URI! Route `" . $routeName . "` not found!", E_USER_WARNING);

Dominick
Dominick Sep 4 '14
where is the install archive located?
Dominick
Dominick Sep 4 '14
Is it public_html_orig ?
Dominick
Dominick Sep 4 '14
stand by.... and thanks
Dominick
Dominick Sep 4 '14
 I did as you said. renamed and found the original and copied. No change. Do I need to clear browser cache?

Dominick
Dominick Sep 4 '14
Cleared cache and it's changed but still broken
Dominick
Dominick Sep 4 '14
Only Admin Panel and Base OW plugin are set to 1, All others are 0. Should I set those to 0 as well?
Dominick
Dominick Sep 4 '14
If I set admin panel or both to 0, I get this:

Fatal error: Call to a member function getDispatchAttrs() on a non-object in /home/nakedgam/public_html/ow_core/application.php on line 195

otherwise nothing changes

Dominick
Dominick Sep 4 '14
My host can restore me back the way I was but, I still need to upgrade because my groups are screwed up. Not sure if I should or should wait. It's been 10 hours since I messaged Tammy and Ross
Dominick
Dominick Sep 4 '14
all work. It was specifically the search plugin that caused the issue. I wasn't the only one. Someone else had the same issue with same plugin during or rather after upgrading 1.7.1. The plugin is supposed to be 1.7.1 ready
Dominick
Dominick Sep 4 '14
Is there another developer that I can reach out to?
tammy harris
tammy harris Sep 4 '14
Always before update change or mod anything do a backup 

Platform update I do 2 full backups before I start so if shot hits the fan can revert back easy 

Before I update plugins I do backup of working platform updated so if plugins break it can revert back  I even do back up at half plugins updated 

Pages: 1 2 »