We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Обновление плагинов | Forum

igor
igor Nov 1 '11
admin+manage_plugins_up_to_date_message это при обновлении некоторых плагинов, что за косяк будет ли оно работать нормально ?
Sergey
Sergey Nov 1 '11
Это ошибка с плагином, точнее с его новой версией. Работать нормально не будет. Надо искать ошибку!
The Forum post is edited by Sergey Nov 1 '11
igor
igor Nov 5 '11
жесть, но там не один плагин так косячил))) а бекапа нет старой версии ))))))
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 25
I believe that youtube is a great tool for anyone interested in watching or uploading videos. I have been using the site for years now, and still think it is doing a good job! making money online
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 3
Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything similar to this prior to. So nice to locate somebody by original thoughts on this subject. realy we appreciate you beginning this up. this excellent website are some things that is required on the internet, an individual with a little originality. beneficial job for bringing new things to the net! Judi Bola
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 5
Nice post. I understand something tougher on various blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating you just read content from other writers and exercise a little something from their website. I’d would rather apply certain with all the content in my small weblog regardless of whether you do not mind. Natually I’ll give you a link on the internet blog. Thank you for sharing. sweet bonanza
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 8
This particular web site is actually awesome. We constantly come across some thing new & different correct here. Appreciate that data. 오피야
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 9
I have discovered that intelligent real estate agents almost everywhere are warming up to FSBO Promoting. They are acknowledging that it’s not just placing a sign post in the front property. It’s really regarding building associations with these vendors who at some time will become consumers. So, when you give your time and efforts to supporting these suppliers go it alone — the “Law involving Reciprocity” kicks in. Thanks for your blog post. http://dogoka.com
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 12
Dead written subject matter, Really enjoyed examining . play boy jobs
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 14
I would like to thank you for the efforts you’ve put in writing this website. I’m hoping the same high-grade web site post from you in the upcoming also. In fact your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own web site now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings quickly. Your write up is a great example of it. Topcer88
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 16
I like the helpful information you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and check again here regularly. I am quite certain I will learn a lot of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next! topcer88 slot
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 16
I like the helpful information you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and check again here regularly. I am quite certain I will learn a lot of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next! topcer88 slot
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 18
John Chow is definitely my idol, i think that guy is extra-ordinary. he is really talented., okeplay777
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 21
Merely wanna input on few general things, The website style is perfect, the written content is really wonderful : D. 오피쓰
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 25
That’s not me not used to blogging and actually value internet site. You can find much innovative content that peaks my interest. Let me bookmark your website whilst checking you out of trouble. topcer88
REHMAN
REHMAN Yesterday, 12:14PM

You are able to capture several well guided adventures with assorted chauffeur driven car support. Many include important loan packages and some people is going to take someone for their depend toward the mortgage place, or a trip to upstate New York. baltimore limousine rental<a href="https://cancer-biomarkers.com">topcer88</a>

You are able to capture several well guided adventures with assorted chauffeur driven car support. Many include important loan packages and some people is going to take someone for their depend toward the mortgage place, or a trip to upstate New York. baltimore limousine rental topcer88

REHMAN
REHMAN 7 hours ago
Normally I don’t read post on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do so! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thanks, quite nice post. phata helicopter booking