We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Is this update necesary? - Venus | Forum

Shaun
Shaun Sep 9 '14
I prefer the look and feel of my existing theme, i don't really want to change the pictures and colour scheme.
Shaun
Shaun Sep 10 '14
Is there any way to continue with the blue theme beyond this update? Maybe making the blue the theme a new store item and switching the license over for who wish to continue using it?
Kelly
Kelly Sep 12 '14
I feel the same Shaun. My site wont work with this color scheme. 
Shaun
Shaun Sep 13 '14
If the only problem is Oxwall not approving the new theme then maybe ow visuals could continue to update the blue version and host's the updates from their own website?

Manual updates are not a problem for me and solve the problem of not wanting to change the look of my whole site.

I like the look of the new update but I love the look of of the blue one. This would be the 3rd time the look has compleetly changed and to be honest doesnt really feel like the theme I paid for.

I got lucky with the blue one but would rather buy a new theme from another developer than update to this new version red theme.
The Forum post is edited by Shaun Sep 13 '14
You do not have permission to reply this topic