We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

issue with venus theme - Venus | Forum

Amber S /Liz M
Amber S /Liz M Sep 12 '14
We are  having a issue with the right hand side bar it ends up half way down the page not in sync with the rest of the page how ever when one refreshes it puts in place also when we go to customize the main page the  right side bar is also half down the right hand side of the page this is with the venus theme skrilla said we needed to speak to you about it since it was a issue with the theme
Chris Abram
Chris Abram Sep 22 '14
I have the latest update to your theme and now the top row of buttons where the messages, notification, user profile info, etc is located will no longer move if your using a smart phone. Before the update when you had the blue background and female in white shirt if you used a smart phone those buttons would move if you made the screen bigger. Now with the new update they no longer move so if you make the screen bigger they stay hidden off to the right side and you cannot slide the screen over to see them. Can you please fix this issue, thanks.
Amber S /Liz M
Amber S /Liz M Sep 23 '14
Good luck Im still waiting on a response a from our issue about the right hand side column being half way down the page not in sync with the rest of the page
Amber S /Liz M
Amber S /Liz M Sep 24 '14
My members see this huge issue as well as admin cant delete all post because the theme is out of whack
Attachments:
  themeissues1.PNG (511Kb)
  themeissues.PNG (478Kb)
Amber S /Liz M
Amber S /Liz M Sep 27 '14
it is updated thats the problem wouldnt be contacting you if I wasnt up to date, only way it can not be update is if u updated the issue after I made this forum
Amber S /Liz M
this is what Im trying to express we updated it to the 1.7.1 and are having this issue, not just with the right hand column but  other things as well, now my question is since it is updated to the 1.7.1 what other update is there?
Amber S /Liz M
We did all this and the issue still remains of the third column not lining up with the rest of the site
Amber S /Liz M
Amber S /Liz M Sep 28 '14
the right hand column still is out of whack , it loads as it should load then hen u go  back to page its half way down the page again and this happens on all the pages ..... and really with the  van diesel profile picture lol
Amber S /Liz M
non existing? lol if it was non existing I wouldnt be making this forum trying to get help lol, it does it randomly by the way and im not the only one who has caught it members has caught it as well did it on the older theme as well and thank you and what do u mean by test connection?
Amber S /Liz M
here are some screen shots
Attachments:
  issue.PNG (999Kb)
  issue2.PNG (1047Kb)
Amber S /Liz M
Amber S /Liz M Oct 2 '14
This is getting  little frustrating the lack of help on this matter its bad enough that the original theme we paid for   is no longer what we have when u did the update, you should of mentioned that to the people who bought it that with the update u completely changed the template, now were having a issue with the new one and its taking weeks to resolve ..... not exactly happy with the support on this matter or the fact that the original theme we bought  you changed the complete back ground on it ...which isnt what we paid for
The Forum post is edited by Amber S /Liz M Oct 2 '14
Chris Abram
Chris Abram Dec 12 '14
I have the latest update to your theme and now the top row of buttons where the messages, notification, user profile info, etc is located will no longer move if your using a smart phone. Before the update when you had the blue background and female in white shirt if you used a smart phone those buttons would move if you made the screen bigger. Now with the new update they no longer move so if you make the screen bigger they stay hidden off to the right side and you cannot slide the screen over to see them. Can you please fix this issue, thanks.
Chris Abram
Chris Abram Dec 12 '14
pics attached
Chris Abram
Chris Abram Dec 12 '14
Photo

Photo

Chris Abram
Chris Abram Jan 8 '15
1 month later and still no reply
Chris Abram
Chris Abram Jan 19 '15
Yes, I have the latest updates for everything and still have this problem
Chris Abram
Chris Abram Jan 19 '15
even on your own demo page if you zoom in it does what I am complaining about and this is on your demo page not my web site but your site.
Chris Abram
Chris Abram Jan 21 '15
I use chrome and IE and both are up to date. go to your site on a touch screen monitor or mobile phone and make the site big, you will see that the area at the top where your search bar, messages, notifications, profile name, etc will be pushed off to the right side and you cannot slide over to see them. If you go to the fist page of this thread you will see screen shots that I took and posted for you to see what I am talking about.
Chris Abram
Chris Abram Jan 23 '15
I have all your templates uploaded through my cpanel and all I know is that when you had the other version before this last upgrade everything worked the way it should, then I updated your program from the blue background to this red background and now I get this when nothing has changed other than your update.
You do not have permission to reply this topic