We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

My site down after update 1.6 to 1.7.1 | Forum

Lee
Lee Sep 21 '14
My site down after update 1.6 to 1.7.1

Please help.

look at attachment picture.

Attachments:
  capture-20140921-234051.png (24Kb)
ross Team
ross Sep 22 '14
Enable debug mode

check your error logs

to catch the actual errors in the browser, copy it here so we could assist you further. 

Lee
Lee Sep 22 '14

OW Debug - NoticeMessage:Undefined offset: 1File:/home/kouxee/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.phpLine:607

OW Debug - WarningMessage:Can't generate URI! Route `search.start` not found!File:/home/kouxee/public_html/ow_core/router.phpLine:262

OW Debug - WarningMessage:call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'SEARCH_CMP_IndexWidget' not foundFile:/home/kouxee/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_panel.phpLine:67

OW Debug - WarningMessage:call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'SEARCH_CMP_IndexWidgetm' not foundFile:/home/kouxee/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_panel.phpLine:67

OW Debug - ExceptionMessage:Class SEARCH_CMP_IndexWidget does not existFile:/home/kouxee/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.phpLine:207Trace:#0 /home/kouxee/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(207): ReflectionClass->__construct('SEARCH_CMP_Inde...') #1 /home/kouxee/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(92): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->checkComponent('SEARCH_CMP_Inde...') #2 /home/kouxee/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_index.php(107): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->setContentComponentClass('SEARCH_CMP_Inde...') #3 /home/kouxee/public_html/ow_smarty/template_c/108da6fe35e8f3be38fc01a0e34f0986df4ba61f.file.drag_and_drop_index.html.php(106): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropIndex->tplComponent(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #4 /home/kouxee/public_html/ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(180): content_5420f967de31d3_82103207(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #5 /home/kouxee/public_html/ow_core/view_renderer.php(101): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('/home/kouxee/pu...') #6 /home/kouxee/public_html/ow_core/renderable.php(263): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/home/kouxee/pu...') #7 /home/kouxee/public_html/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_Renderable->render() #8 /home/kouxee/public_html/ow_core/renderable.php(250): OW_Component->render() #9 /home/kouxee/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(56): OW_Renderable->render() #10 /home/kouxee/public_html/ow_core/request_handler.php(271): BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->render() #11 /home/kouxee/public_html/ow_core/application.php(327): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #12 /home/kouxee/public_html/index.php(73): OW_Application->handleRequest() #13 {main}Type:ReflectionException

OW Debug - WarningMessage:file_put_contents(/home/kouxee/public_html/ow_log/error.log) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directoryFile:/home/kouxee/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/classes/file_log_writer.phpLine:61

OW Debug - WarningMessage:chmod() [function.chmod]: No such file or directoryFile:/home/kouxee/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/classes/file_log_writer.phpLine:65

ross Team
ross Sep 23 '14
this is due to the search plus plugin, which is a third-party plugin, 

you need to delete it completely in the Database (in the tables: ow_base_plugin, then do the search for SEARCH_CMP in the tables: ow_base_component, ow_base_component_entity_place, ow_base_component_entity_position, ow_base_component_entity_setting, ow_base_component_place, ow_base_component_place_cache, ow_base_component_position, ow_base_component_setting) 
and on the server via Cpanel or FTP, 

or contact plugin developer to resolve the issue for you. 

Lee
Lee Sep 23 '14
Ross can I give you my site login and cpanel login to you and you help me fix it?
Lee
Lee Sep 23 '14
I need my site to run asap.
ross Team
ross Sep 23 '14
I provided you detailed instructions, you need to do that on your own. Or contact plugin developer to resolve you issue
Lee
Lee Sep 23 '14
okay thanks