We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Pages from bottom menu not there in spanish, where are them to translate? | Forum

Rossana
Rossana Nov 12 '11
I have made a lot of translation from english to spanish since the spanish pack is incomplete, but I can't find the pages from the bottom menu (terms of use, etc.). 
Can anybody tell me where are they? Meanwhile I'll keep looking.

thank you
Roselyn Gonzales
Roselyn Gonzales Feb 28 '23
As the Spanish-speaking population continues to grow in the UK, the demand for high-quality Spanish Translation Services UK is also increasing. Spanish translation services are essential for businesses, organizations, and individuals who need to communicate with Spanish-speaking clients, customers, or partners. In this article, we will explore Spanish translation services in the UK and how to choose the right service provider for your needs.
hgh
hgh Mar 1 '23

Adjust's attribution matches your app users to the source that drove their install. You can use this attribution data to measure campaign performance,adjetmarketing run effective retargeting campaigns, optimize your creative assets, and more.

jimmykarther
jimmykarther Sep 19 '23

Quote from Rossana I have made a lot of translation from english to spanish since the spanish pack is incomplete, but I can't find the pages from the bottom menu (terms of use, etc.). 
Can anybody tell me where are they? Meanwhile I'll keep looking.

thank you
you're trying to locate certain pages like "Terms of Use" or other footer menu links on a website or application. These links are typically found at the bottom of a webpage, commonly in the footer section. However, the exact location and visibility of these links can vary from site to site, so here are some tips to help you locate them:
Scroll Down: Start by scrolling down to the bottom of the webpage. Most websites place important links like "Terms of Use," "Privacy Policy," "Contact Us," and other legal or informational pages in the footer.
Look for Footer Menu: Once you reach the bottom, look for a section labeled "Footer" or "Useful Links" or something similar. These links are usually organized in a menu format.
Expand Menu: Some websites may hide these links in a collapsed or dropdown menu. Look for an icon like three horizontal lines (☰) or an arrow (▶) near the footer that indicates a menu. Click or tap on it to expand the menu and reveal the links.
Search Function: If you still can't find the links, you can try using the website's search function. Type in keywords like "Terms of Use" or "Privacy Policy" and see if the relevant pages appear in the search results.
Contact Support: If all else fails, you can contact the website's support or customer service for assistance. They should be able to direct you to the specific pages you're looking for.
Remember that the location of these links can vary widely depending on the website's design, so don't hesitate to explore and click around to find the information you need. And if you want legal translation services then you can go for it.
anna
anna Nov 6 '23
I appreciate your posting. I've read about a lot of related subjects! Contrary to other articles, yours left me with a really distinct impression. I hope you'll keep writing insightful posts like this one and others for us to everyone to read! trap the cat