We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Mobile Version Blank | Forum

Harry
Harry Sep 25 '14
Since upgrading to v1.7.1 from 1.7 the mobile version of my site is a blank white screen.  Turning on debugging shows nothing, and accessing the mobile site from a desktop browser I see it redirected to the main home page.  At this point I cannot get out of the mobile corner without closing the browser.  Have searched the forums and have not come across this issue (yet). 
Harry
Harry Sep 25 '14
I was able to view debugging on my dev machine and got this error when trying the mobile version:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method MAILBOX_BOL_ConversationService::getActiveModeList() in C:\xampp\htdocs\ox\ow_plugins\mailbox\classes\event_handler.php on line 656

( Im not using the latest mailbox plugin)
ross Team
ross Sep 25 '14
share your URL, please
Harry
Harry Sep 26 '14
I enabled the latest mail plugin on my dev server and the mobile version sprung to life. Was trying to acoid that since I and most of my members dont like the chat integration with the mail but I get we have no choice.  So consider this issue resolved.

Thanks
ross Team
ross Sep 26 '14
Harold, you said you not using the latest version of message plugin? Please update the plugin and make sure you have ow_plugins/mailbox/bol/conversation_service.php file.