We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Forgot the key, How to retrieve back? - User Credits | Forum

Jason
Jason Sep 26 '14
Required key, when can I get the key for upgrade 4995 to 8000
Attachments:
  usercredit.JPG (17Kb)
Kelvin
Kelvin Oct 1 '14
ha ha Jason. It is impossible to forget license key. Because it must be on your purchased page on your account. If you ask key, that means you never buy it before. If you like it, pay for it. There is no free license key around the Internet.
Jason
Jason Oct 1 '14
Hi Kelvin, thanks to comment but pls think twice before you speak. Do you think the developer will simply provide me without further check on my account? Definitely NO else you rate those developer STUPID, if you rate all developers with star... speak nicely in a good adult manner.

Thank you.
Kelvin
Kelvin Oct 1 '14
Sorry Jason. I hope you are right. and I don't give fake rating.
Jason
Jason Oct 1 '14
It's ok.
I bought it in year 2012, that time oxwall have big exercise upgrading to new look version.
Many plugins not stable and I left it over until last week plan to continue my project with oxwall... I'm able to login to my account but not able upgrade all plugin due in "My Purchased" all empty..

So far I get no reply from User Credits and Mochi Games. But Shop Pro and others the developer already replied and problem solved.
Kelvin
Kelvin Oct 1 '14
Nice. Unfortunately I join Oxwall market only 2 months. so I just purchased this plugin for $99..... very expansive... but it is a must have...
Jason
Jason Oct 1 '14
Yes, user credit very useful.
Do you use referral credit? When invite friends to join, no credit reward receive... the referral credit developer said it is due to User Credit plugin...
Kelvin
Kelvin Oct 1 '14
There is no such function on this plugin. but every new member join can get amount of credit.
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Oct 2 '14

Hello Jason,

We don't have records on user 'cltan79' within the list of customers who purchased "User Credits" plugin. Have you changed your username at oxwall.org ?

Could you please PM me the transaction ID, so that we can look you up in our payment history at paypal?

The Forum post is edited by Skalfa LLC Oct 2 '14
Jason
Jason Oct 2 '14
Hi Skalfa, I already PM you. Please help to check. Thank you.
Jason
Jason Oct 7 '14
Hi, I'm still waiting for your reply. Already PM you my paypal email address on 2 Oct.
Jason
Jason Oct 9 '14
Hi Skalfa, I manage to find all the license key for Shop Pro, Mochi Games and User Credit from my old pc. Both Shop Pro and MochiGames old key are working fine and able to updates. BUT your User Credits license key not working anymore? Why? I already PM you the key.

Please check and reply me ASAP
Attachments:
  screenshot_plugin purchased.JPG (7Kb)
Kelvin
Kelvin Oct 9 '14
Jason I guess because this plugin raise price to $99. and you was purchased only $20. I think 1 license key can only support for 1 year update. Your key just too old.
Jason
Jason Oct 9 '14
From beginning, I'v mentioned bought in year 2012 but Skalfa never told have such limitation means this User Credits also the same like Shop Pro will provide updates as long as we purchased it.

I believe Skalfa will not tell me such thing at this time and PM me the correct key to updates.

Kelvin
Kelvin Oct 9 '14
Hope you are lucky to get responded. Skalfa will check your problem about 2~4 weeks later.
You do not have permission to reply this topic