We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Facebook: Open Graph Object Debugger | Forum

David
David Sep 26 '14

There is only og:image available at photo's page.

But extremely need for og:url - og:title - og:description

How to add at least this one og:url into photo's page headers?

Because on developers.facebook.com/tools/debug there is a Warnings That Should Be Fixed!

tammy harris
tammy harris Sep 27 '14
i have been talking to the dev of advanced seo plugin and he say he will be adding og tags in next update
David
David Sep 27 '14

Quote from Tammy i have been talking to the dev of advanced seo plugin and he say he will be adding og tags in next update

All of the og: pack?

- og:site_name

- og:type

- og:locale

- og:title

- og:description

- og:url

- og:image

For each photo, blog. etc.?

tammy harris
tammy harris Sep 27 '14
you have to asks the plugin dev what he is adding
ross Team
ross Sep 29 '14
Topic was moved from General Questions.
Daisy Team
Daisy Nov 4 '14
David, you should make changes in the /ow_plugins/photo/controllers/photo.php file. However, this meta info will be added in the upcoming update, so please be patient and wait for the upcoming update.
The Forum post is edited by Daisy Nov 4 '14
David
David Nov 4 '14

Quote from Daisy David, you should make changes in the /ow_plugins/photo/controllers/photo.php file. However, this meta info will be added in the upcoming update, so please be patient and wait for the upcoming update.
Yes, we (in my growing community) still waiting for this important implementation. But for now, I'm personally (for the moment) can't understand how to edit this file to add, fox ex., og:url for each photo? Where is this line of code?
Daisy Team
Daisy Nov 4 '14
If you are not familiar with the code modifications - the best way for you is to find a developer who can assist you with it or wait for the upcoming update.