We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Adding pictures to "What's happening?" [Answered] | Forum

Alan
Alan Nov 14 '11
I write what I need to then add the photo to it then can't click "Send"??????
The Forum post is edited by Alia Sep 22 '13
Michael I.
Michael I. Nov 15 '11
Can you explain what do you mean by 'can't click Send'? Does button disappear or you click on it and nothing happens?
Provide more details and screenshots, please.
Alan
Alan Nov 16 '11
The button is visible but you can't seem to click on it or even highlight whilst placing the cursor over it.
Michael I.
Michael I. Nov 17 '11
As I can see from the screenshot, image wasn't attached properly. I cannot reproduce the issue neither on my local install nor on your website.
Hau Young
Hau Young Nov 17 '11
I have the same problem with attaching video but this not happen all the time.
Alan
Alan Nov 17 '11
Thank you for trying but from what I see you wrote a post first then added a new post without writing anything but just adding a picture this will not give the error, I can post pictures all day long with no error. You need to add writing AND photo/picture in the same post to reproduce the error.

I write my post then try to upload an attachment, same thing I have done for several years with Facebook and MySpace, except I am unable to post.
The Forum post is edited by Alan Nov 17 '11
Michael I.
Michael I. Nov 17 '11
Can anyone provide me with exact steps to reproduce the issue? Everything works fine on my local install. That's weird.
Alan
Alan Nov 17 '11
Yes write a post and attach a picture to the same post then try click submit, as Hau Young stated in the earlier post this doesn't happen all the time but for me I just gave up trying to add my post because it continued to do the same thing :(

It's as if the photo/video is to big for the posting area and covers the button thus not being able to hit submit?

By the way that's a damn nice picture that you posted lol.
The Forum post is edited by Alan Nov 17 '11
Alan
Alan Nov 17 '11
Slash is correct, I was able to post writing and a picture earlier yet I tried again later and I got the problem again. But as Slash said if you hit the little cross it usually fixes the issue. I also tried that but it didn't work for me?
Ok so it seems this only happens for Admins and not users of the site?
The Forum post is edited by Alan Nov 21 '11