We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

SOLVED - THANKS ROSS error 500 INTERNAL SERVER ERROR | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
savvas
savvas Oct 1 '14
I spoke to host upon about this to see if the issue was with them and they told me its to do with the script , this is what they said

You will need to contact oxwall support to find out why your site triggered the "Class ADS_CMP_SidebarAds does not exist" error.

i need to customise the main page to remove 2 custom html blocks but whenever i click on customise this page i get this error 

The Forum post is edited by savvas Oct 3 '14
ross Team
ross Oct 1 '14
Can you please PM me your admin details and Cpanel access details? I'll take a look at the issue. 
ross Team
ross Oct 2 '14

Savvas, I entered your index page, enabled debug mode, here are the errors I get: 

Message:Can't generate URI! Route `shoppro.index` not found!

File:/home/cypyugph/public_html/ow_core/router.php

Line:262

OW Debug - Notice

Message:Declaration of ADSENSE_CMP_DashboardAds::processSettingList() should be compatible with that of BASE_CLASS_Widget::processSettingList()

File:/home/cypyugph/public_html/ow_plugins/adsense/components/dashboard_ads.php

Line:158

OW Debug - Error

Message:Argument 1 passed to adsense_ads_enabled() must be an instance of BASE_EventCollector, instance of BASE_CLASS_EventCollector given

File:/home/cypyugph/public_html/ow_plugins/adsense/init.php

Line:170

OW Debug - Warning

Message:include(/home/cypyugph/public_html/ow_plugins/shoppro/components/index_widget.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

File:/home/cypyugph/public_html/ow_core/autoload.php

Line:110

OW Debug - Warning

Message:include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/cypyugph/public_html/ow_plugins/shoppro/components/index_widget.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php53/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php53/usr/share/php')

File:/home/cypyugph/public_html/ow_core/autoload.php

Line:110

OW Debug - Warning

Message:call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'SHOPPRO_CMP_IndexWidget' not found

File:/home/cypyugph/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_panel.php

Line:67

OW Debug - Exception

File:/home/cypyugph/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php

Line:207

Trace:

#0 /home/cypyugph/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(207): ReflectionClass->__construct('SHOPPRO_CMP_Ind...')

#1 /home/cypyugph/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(92): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->checkComponent('SHOPPRO_CMP_Ind...')

#2 /home/cypyugph/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_index.php(107): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->setContentComponentClass('SHOPPRO_CMP_Ind...')

#3 /home/cypyugph/public_html/ow_smarty/template_c/f82c98def0c5654cf59eb5687e92e2a54dc1b0f3.file.drag_and_drop_index.html.php(106): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropIndex->tplComponent(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template))

#4 /home/cypyugph/public_html/ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(180): content_542e1bb60bd080_22737175(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template))

#5 /home/cypyugph/public_html/ow_core/view_renderer.php(101): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('/home/cypyugph/...')

#6 /home/cypyugph/public_html/ow_core/renderable.php(263): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/home/cypyugph/...')

#7 /home/cypyugph/public_html/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_Renderable->render()

#8 /home/cypyugph/public_html/ow_core/renderable.php(250): OW_Component->render()

#9 /home/cypyugph/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(56): OW_Renderable->render()

#10 /home/cypyugph/public_html/ow_core/request_handler.php(271): BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->render()

#11 /home/cypyugph/public_html/ow_core/application.php(327): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch()

#12 /home/cypyugph/public_html/index.php(73): OW_Application->handleRequest()

#13 {main}

Type:ReflectionException

All these errors are related to 2 plugins, as you can see, shoppro and adsense, 

I see the update notification for shoppro plugin, you need to update the plugin and see if the error persists, if it is, you'll need to contact plugin developer

And you will need to contact adsense plugin developer too about these errors: 

OW Debug - Notice

Message:Declaration of ADSENSE_CMP_DashboardAds::processSettingList() should be compatible with that of BASE_CLASS_Widget::processSettingList()

File:/home/cypyugph/public_html/ow_plugins/adsense/components/dashboard_ads.php

Line:158

OW Debug - Error

Message:Argument 1 passed to adsense_ads_enabled() must be an instance of BASE_EventCollector, instance of BASE_CLASS_EventCollector given

File:/home/cypyugph/public_html/ow_plugins/adsense/init.php

Line:170

as we do not provide assistance on 3rd party plugins. 

savvas
savvas Oct 3 '14
i deleted those plugins and still have a problem mate 
savvas
savvas Oct 3 '14
SOLVED
savvas
savvas Oct 3 '14

Quote from savvas SOLVED

ross Team
ross Oct 5 '14
Great!