We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Tagged notifications take you to ... - Newsfeed Trends Twitter style | Forum

Elizabeth
Elizabeth Oct 2 '14
When someone gets tagged in a post or comment, the notification for it takes you to that person's profile page, not the comment or post where they tagged you.

This is new as of the newest update. Only bug I have found thus far in this updated and have been using it for a few days now.
Please help (and thanks for fixing the other bug I had).

Blue Blood Kin
Blue Blood Kin Nov 23 '14
We are also experiencing this bug. Plus a problem in that you only get notified once per thread, no matter how many times someone replies, you won't be notified if they tag you again.
Blue Blood Kin
Blue Blood Kin Dec 7 '14
Still no answer.
HW
HW Nov 19 '15
I'm going to assume nearly a year on that no one has found a solution for this...
Stan
Stan Jan 8 '16
I've just come here to search for a solution to this bug too and am disappointed that the plugin creator hasn't addressed the issue. This isn't what I'd expect from such an expensive plugin...
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Aug 7 '16
Will get on this, Sorry for the delay. 
Dave
Dave Aug 11 '16
Np's thanks for looking into it.. also there appears no tagging association's in the newsfeed "comments" or any other comments sections, not sure why this is now happening?

The Forum post is edited by Dave Aug 13 '16
smec's
smec's Oct 3 '16
I too have the same problem, that remains unsolved! I'm sad :( 
Dave
Dave Oct 19 '16
Please correct and update
smec's
smec's Oct 19 '16

damage the plugin is beautiful.

but if you can not see the tag link. where you have been tagged 

so that a work incomplete.

since 2014 wouaw.

Dave
Dave Oct 21 '16
The notification should read {$user_name} has tagged you in THIS POST!!! (HREF TO PLACE OF "TAG")....as it strands it's just going to the users profile page. Making this ONCE awesome plugin now very UNDESIRABLE and pointless
You do not have permission to reply this topic