We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

WebSite.com/contact ISSUE | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Development » Themes
Brother Andrew
Brother Andrew Oct 2 '14
OW Visuals RESOLVED 1 Theme Issue That I Mentioned.  But they AREN'T Responding to 4 OTHER ISSUES.

One Issue That I 1st Addressed To OW Visuals On 09-11-14 Is The MOBILE RESPONSIVE Menu Button Sometimes OPENS (WebSite.com/contact).  Since My Oxwall Has It's OWN DIRECTORY, (WebSite.com/contact) Opens Up A NON Page.  Is That A THEME BUG?  :--)

I  CREATED A REDIRECT PAGE At (WebSite.com/contact) That REDIRECTS Me And My Valued Members To My Forum Area.    And It Says (An ERROR Might Have Occurred... REDIRECTING You To Our Forum Area.)
The Forum post is edited by Brother Andrew Oct 2 '14
ross Team
ross Oct 2 '14
try it on the default theme and check if the issue persists. 
Brother Andrew
Brother Andrew Oct 3 '14
It NEEDS To Be A RESPONSIVE Theme To Test That.  It's Caused By The RESPONSIVE Mobile Menu Button On TOP.  :--)
ross Team
ross Oct 3 '14
Can you please provide a screenshot of the responsive menu button, and the errors you get, as well as your redirect page code, please?
Brother Andrew
Brother Andrew Oct 3 '14
A Small Black Square With 3 Horizontal Light Blue Lines On It... VERY SIMILAR To OTHER RESPONSIVE BUTTONS.  I Can SCREEN PRINT When I Get Back On My Computer.

My WebSite.com/contact Page ISN'T Part Of My Social Network.  The REDIRECT CODE CAN'T AFFECT THE Social Network.  :--)

Brother Andrew
Brother Andrew Oct 3 '14
On Your Phone, CHECK OUT The Nightclubbing Theme Demo.  :--)

( http://oxdemo.ow-visuals.com/?layout=nightclubbing )

ross Team
ross Oct 3 '14
I'm sorry Andrew, we do not provide assistance with 3rd party themes. 
Brother Andrew
Brother Andrew Oct 3 '14
On DEMO, That ISSUE DOESN'T HAPPEN.  I Just TESTED It.  :--)
Brother Andrew
Brother Andrew Oct 3 '14
TO BAD The OW Visuals Is TOO BUSY TO LOOK AT THE 4 CURRENT ISSUES.  At Least The Issues AREN'T MAJOR ISSUES.  :--)
The Forum post is edited by Brother Andrew Nov 7 '14
Daisy Team
Daisy Nov 6 '14
Topic was moved from Bug reports and troubleshooting.