We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How to Remove a Plugin manually ? | Forum

Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Oct 3 '14
Hey Guys,

I cant access my Site, i tried to update a plugin and got a 500 Error, nothing works so how do i remove it via Myphp Admin because i set "isActive" to 0 but still i cant access my site :(

I tried searching the Forum i cant find anything a link would be nice !!!
ross Team
ross Oct 3 '14
enable debug mode and copy the actual error here. 

to manually delete the plugin, you need to delete it from the server in ow_plugins folder, in DB in ow_base_plugin table

Often plugins have widgets, which why you need to go through other tables as well, do the search in 

ow_base_componentow_base_component_entity_place

ow_base_component_entity_position

ow_base_component_entity_setting

ow_base_component_place

ow_base_component_place_cache

ow_base_component_position

ow_base_component_setting

and sometimes plugins create menu items which is why you need to look at ow_base_menu_item table too. 

Webster Molaudi
Hi Ross,

Here is the error :

OW Debug - Notice Message: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER File: /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_plugins/antispammer/init.php Line: 92

OW Debug - Notice Message: Undefined index: host File: /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_plugins/antispammer/init.php Line: 85

OW Debug - Notice Message: Only variables should be passed by reference File: /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_plugins/antispammer/init.php Line: 85

OW Debug - Exception

Message: Can't find theme dir for `GooglePlus`! File: /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.php Line: 326 Trace: #0 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.php(309): BOL_ThemeService->processTheme(33) #1 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_core/application.php(775): BOL_ThemeService->processAllThemes() #2 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_core/application.php(557): OW_Application->updateCachedEntities(1) #3 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_core/application.php(158): OW_Application->devActions() #4 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/index.php(51): OW_Application->init() #5 {main} Type: LogicException
ross Team
ross Oct 3 '14
as to this error: 

OW Debug - Notice Message: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER File: /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_plugins/antispammer/init.php Line: 92

OW Debug - Notice Message: Undefined index: host File: /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_plugins/antispammer/init.php Line: 85

OW Debug - Notice Message: Only variables should be passed by reference File: /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_plugins/antispammer/init.php Line: 85
 contact antispammer plugin developer to resolve the issue

as to this one: OW Debug - Exception

Message: Can't find theme dir for `GooglePlus`! File: /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.php Line: 326 Trace: #0 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.php(309): BOL_ThemeService->processTheme(33) #1 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_core/application.php(775): BOL_ThemeService->processAllThemes() #2 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_core/application.php(557): OW_Application->updateCachedEntities(1) #3 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_core/application.php(158): OW_Application->devActions() #4 /home/myvirgo3/public_html/index.php(51): OW_Application->init() #5 {main} Type: LogicException

Do you have GooglePlus theme? Have you deleted it? What did you do before this error occured?

Webster Molaudi

Quote from ross as to this error: 

contact antispammer plugin developer to resolve the issue

*** Okay will contact the developer Ross

as to this one: OW Debug - Exception

Do you have GooglePlus theme? Have you deleted it? What did you do before this error occured?

**** I was updating Friendsplus Plugin, but the developer fixed the plugin, so how do i delete a theme then Ross as i use Oxwall Origin Theme, other theme dont work well with my site my CSS breaks
ross Team
ross Oct 3 '14
Do you have GooglePlus theme? Have you deleted it from the server or what?
Webster Molaudi
I have deleted Google plus theme, the site works fine now but my homepage https://www.myvirgo.info CSS breaks but other pages it loads fine
ross Team
ross Oct 6 '14
What do you mean by breaks? Just entered your domain, can't see anything weird.