We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Still waiting on resolution or feedback for Photo Plugin Bugs | Forum

Omari
Omari Oct 5 '14
Hi, its been a few months, and I'm still waiting to hear of any definitive solution or feedback on two bugs inherent to the photo plugin.

The first is the inability to edit/change album covers as well as set a specific photo to be an album cover. This occurs only when using amazon s3 services.

The second is a timeout error that occurs when uploading larger size photos in bulk (e.g. uploading 10 photos, 5mb each)
The Forum post is edited by Omari Oct 5 '14
ross Team
ross Oct 7 '14
What software version and photo plugin do you have? 

We already provided a reply on the timeout issue. 

Omari
Omari Oct 7 '14
the latest software version for each.

The timeout issue is a bug in your software. It occurs on your server as well. And I am not the only person who reported it.

Like I said photo uploads work fine with the Attachments plugin. Maybe if you can tell me how to get rid of the timeout check I can bring an end to it temporairily.

Still no resolution on Amazon bug.
The Forum post is edited by Omari Oct 8 '14
ross Team
ross Oct 13 '14
Please PM me your Cpanel and admin access details. 
Kurt
Kurt Oct 30 '14

I'm having the timeout problem as well.

Omari, have you found a fix or workaround?

Omari
Omari Oct 30 '14
nope. Oxwall still doesn't recognise it as a bug. They said they are unable to reproduce the issue. The error also occurs on the Owall demo site.
Omari
Omari Oct 30 '14
ross ur reply said something about multiple photos. we are getting isssues with even a single photo if its a large size
Omari
Omari Oct 30 '14
and im on a decent VPS so I dont know if that explanation about server response fits. because we get the error on Oxwall's demo site as well
Omari
Omari Oct 30 '14
anyway we've been over this many times it seems this bug will never get reported to the devlopers