We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

I need Dating Theme | Forum

Billy Pip
Billy Pip Oct 12 '14

Hi

I need a simple dating theme with just a Login/Signup box and a quick search on main page ... and members area just an area for dating members without extra function ..

Have you such theme?

and If not in store , I need someone can create such theme for me . 

The Forum post is edited by Billy Pip Oct 12 '14
Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Oct 12 '14

Quote from Billy Pip

Hi

I need a simple dating theme with just a Login/Signup box and a quick search on main page ... and members area just an area for dating members without extra function ..

Have you such theme?

and If not in store , I need someone can create such theme for me . 

Skadate
Den Team
Den Oct 13 '14
Topic was moved from Oxwall Store.
Simone
Simone Oct 13 '14
Try venus theme from the store. 
Billy Pip
Billy Pip Oct 13 '14

Quote from Kяuncн 

Skadate
Do you mean i pay a lot of money just for copy of oxwall 

no , Thanks

Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Oct 13 '14
More than a just copy of Oxwall, do as you wish.
Cristiano
Cristiano Oct 13 '14
SkaDate is a powerful set of plugins
The Forum post is edited by Cristiano Oct 13 '14
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Oct 23 '14
skadate included paypal , user credit and more if wanna buy those from oxwall store cost will be more then $120 , thats better you pay $100 any buy skadate x with a full license . 
The Forum post is edited by Sprintally® Oct 23 '14
Alex
Alex Jul 3 '23
Ghosting can be a frustrating and hurtful experience, but unfortunately, it's a common occurrence in the online dating world. If you've been ghosted or have ghosted someone after a first date from an online app, my advice would be to move on and focus on finding someone who is truly interested in getting to know you. As for dealing with fake profiles and bots on dating apps, it's important to be vigilant and do your research before swiping right. Look for signs of authenticity, such as multiple profile photos and detailed bios, and be wary of profiles that seem too good to be true. Additionally, consider using dating apps that have a reputation for being more genuine and secure. One site that I've found helpful for avoiding fake profiles is https://datingsite-rate.com/review/onenightfriend/ . They offer reviews and recommendations for a variety of dating apps, as well as tips for staying safe and avoiding scams. Ultimately, the best strategy for dealing with fake profiles and bots is to stay informed and trust your instincts.