We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Error 500: Internal Server Error[Answered] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Geovani
Geovani Oct 14 '14

I'm having this error after modifying the template: 

Error 500

Internal Server Error.

If you are the site admin, click here for details (+)

Something went wrong!

To get the error details follow these steps:

- Open ow_includes/config.php file and set DEBUG_MODE to true

- Reproduce your last action.

Error details:

Type:Error

Message:Argument 1 passed to gamesplus_ads_enabled() must be an instance of BASE_EventCollector, instance of BASE_CLASS_EventCollector given

File:/home/cristoem/public_html/ow_plugins/gamesplus89/init.php

Line:53

The Forum post is edited by ross Oct 14 '14
ross Team
ross Oct 14 '14
The issue is related to the gamesplus plugin, contact plugin developer to resolve the issue. 
Geovani
Geovani Oct 14 '14
Thanks
ross Team
ross Oct 14 '14
No problem
Kelvin
Kelvin Oct 14 '14
Deactivate Advertisement plugin. Problem solved.
Geovani
Geovani Oct 16 '14
Thanks
Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye Nov 19 '14
roos 

this plung improving manager preoccupy em this is prblem can open write 
dew_mode truen in false
problem next puling passed to video_conferans init.php next game plus next game_plus 52 next game plus 53init.ph enfeksiyonel problemswhat me  can help me
my site join.php next  PHP/500 html link  all page closedmy new user page disable
is you can help me  new user join page closed
problems what level next  you profesiyonel  Admin enfeksiyon DEW_MODE PROBLEM edit  plz

ross Team
ross Nov 20 '14
Serkan, if I understood you right, there's something wrong with your join page due to the gameplus plugin. 

Please enable debug mode to see the actual error

Please provide screenshto of an issue or error you have as it is hard to understand the problem. 

Stig
Stig Feb 24 '15
Hi I moved servers and site was moved. Now on going to my site I get a "Error 500
Internal Server Error." I do not know how to fix this. Or why it has happened.

Check http://arcadegamers.club/

How to fix?

Stig
Stig Feb 24 '15
I turned debug on. Now its saying something else about not being able to connect to the database.

Message: Cant connect to database. Connection needs MySQL version 5.0 + !

What do that mean?

Thanks.
Stig
Stig Feb 24 '15
I added phpinfo (); into my ow_includes/config.php file as of instructions here.

It says PHP Version 5.3.29. So why it saying that I need 5.0+ when I already have it??
Stig
Stig Feb 24 '15
Note. Fixed. I commented out the lines in ow_core / database.php: as of instructions here.

Is that safe?

Still my question stands. Why when I already have php 5.0 it says that?

Thanks.
Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye Feb 24 '15
Stig you ur site on.

Now page problem. 

Taissa Team
Taissa Feb 25 '15
Stig, this error message means you need to upgrade the MySQL version not the PHP version.
First of all you have to check your version of the MySQL and upgrade it if it required.
If there is still the issue it may means your provider uses MariaDB which is a branch of the MySQL and you need to contact your hosting provider and install higher version the MySQL.
And at last If it's impossible for hosting provider to upgrade MySQL you can use this method and comment the code.

Serkan Bekiroğulları, what do you mean by saying the "page problem"? Please elaborate what kind of problem you see. Is it the Error 500 ? What the site page you can not open?
The Forum post is edited by Taissa Mar 4 '15