We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

[Complex modification. Developer needed] Multiple OW sites that share user accounts | Forum

Justin
Justin Oct 16 '14
Hi guys!

I'm working on a project for an organization at several schools. They're wanting to use Oxwall as the CMS, but I'm not sure how to implement everything they're wanting.

They want a common Oxwall site with sub-Oxwall sites. They want everything different for each school.. but the root domain to be the central point. They want users to be able to login to their account from the homepage, but also be able to navigate to their school.. without having to create separate accounts/logging in multiple times. The school sub-site will be specific for the school.. so the events, photos, groups, and everything will be different.. but the logins the same.

For example each school would be a sub site such as, school.rootdomain.com. They want the user accounts to be universal between the sub sites.

I'm not sure if I'm describing it clearly, but I really like Oxwall and would like to implement this if possible. Please let me know if you need more details. Thanks!

The Forum post is edited by Alia May 18 '15
Alexsandr
Alexsandr Oct 16 '14
Also interested in this question
The Forum post is edited by Alexsandr Oct 16 '14
Zgembo Adislic
Zgembo Adislic May 8 '15
I need exactly same thing. Any solution for above question?
Alia Team
Alia May 14 '15
What you are requesting is indeed very useful feature. Accomplishing this requires refactoring of the whole core platform. It would be great if you suggest this "Single Sign On" idea between powered by Oxwall websites at http://oxwall.uservoice.com/forums/13756-ideas-for-oxwall
james an
james an Aug 16 '23
While waterproofing is essential, breathability also matters. Choose shoes with breathable materials that prevent excessive sweating and maintain comfort. https://golfaccent.com/best-golf-belts/
basit55
basit55 Aug 25 '23
Thanks for another excellent post. Where else could anybody get that type of info in such an ideal way of writing? In my opinion, my seeking has ended now. 에타 캐나다 온라인
basit55
basit55 Aug 27 '23
Anyone, looking for the most striking result for yourself? Don’t waste anymore of your time check out the latest them here! And I assure you! You will not regret it.  starslot88
basit55
basit55 Aug 28 '23
I am constantly surprised by the amount of information accessible on this subject. What you presented was well researched and well written to get your stand on this over to all your readers. Thanks a lot my dear. تأشيرة تركيا لمواطني دومينيكا
basit55
basit55 Aug 29 '23
Thanks so much for this information. I have to let you know I concur on several of the points you make here and others may require some further review, but I can see your viewpoint. Indian Visa Inthaneteng
basit55
basit55 Aug 31 '23
Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. ויזת תיירים של ניו זילנד
basit55
basit55 Sep 1 '23
thanks for this usefull article, waiting for this article like this again. Країни, які мають право на отримання візи в США
basit55
basit55 Sep 2 '23
Thanks for sharing this valuable content. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before. Boost Twitter followers
basit55
basit55 Sep 4 '23
Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Visto de negócios para o Vietnã
wed
wed Sep 5 '23
Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. अमेरिकाको लागि व्यापार भिसा

basit55
basit55 Sep 6 '23
Yes, I am entirely agreed with this article, and I just want say that this article is very helpful and enlightening. I also have some precious piece of concerned info !!!!!!Thanks. أهلية التأشيرة الإلكترونية الهندية المواطنين التايوانيين
basit55
basit55 Sep 7 '23
Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people.. FORMULARZ WNIOSKU O WIZĘ NOWEJ ZELANDII
wed
wed Sep 7 '23
Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people.. elegibilidad de visa india visa india para ciudadanos guineanos

basit55
basit55 Sep 9 '23
Best work you have done, this online website is cool with great facts and looks. I have stopped at this blog after viewing the excellent content. I will be back for more qualitative work. Formularz wniosku wizowego w USA
wed
wed Sep 9 '23
Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work. أهلية تأشيرة الهند تأشيرة الهند لمواطني فنسنتيا

basit55
basit55 Sep 11 '23
Thank you so much for such a well-written article. It’s full of insightful information. Your point of view is the best among many without fail.For certain, It is one of the best blogs in my opinion. AMERIKAN VISA-HAKEMUS VERKOSSA
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »