We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Upload music, files e.g. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Daniel Lynge Christophersen
Hi OxTeam.

Just wondering if anyone is working on a possibility to upload own music files, videos or any other files.

Oxwall is totally awesome! But, the minor limitations are a little annoying, I wish I was better to develop, then I could help a little :-)
For instance, video embedding is weak, people often don't know how to embed that way... I really wish that you could just use 'share' link tekst, or simply use the browser name to embed the video link.

Anyways, lovin Oxwall ;-) Keep up the great work.

Best,
Daniel
The Forum post is edited by Daniel Lynge Christophersen Nov 21 '11
Alan
Alan Nov 21 '11
You can use the forums that are built in to upload files of any sort ;)
Yea, I know, but anyone should be able to upload files from their profiles, or in videos e.g.

It would be easier and that way we let users avoid routes. Unless we have to make explanations about how they can upload.
Alan
Alan Nov 21 '11
Hence you need to add a FAQ like I have done giving answers to most questions that are being asked about the site :)
Just thinking that it would be sooo awesome if we had this opportunity to upload from our computer when embedding video
The Forum post is edited by Daniel Lynge Christophersen Nov 21 '11
Alan
Alan Nov 21 '11
Not for me because I am local hosting lol. If you use a paid/free host then yup it's a good idea :)
Me too, local hosting myself, have bluehost pro... I'm talking about limitations for users
Princess
Princess Jul 4 '22
this is also what i look for to download my music and set free mobile suonerie
The Forum post is edited by Princess Jul 5 '22
dariuswalker
dariuswalker Aug 27 '22
Thanks for sharing this useful information, if you want to download free ringtones click here: https://suonerietelefono.net/
Ginger
Ginger Jun 21 '23
Hey there! I was always looking for a lot of various ways about how to download music fast. It was a really long way and YTMp3 is that resource - that is helping me with all possible ways about how to download any music from YouTube. I think that such a service really convenient. 
flokaye
flokaye Jul 31 '23
Thank you for this useful sharing if you want to listen and download free ringtones, download it here https://suoneriemp3gratis.net/
carson
carson Sep 9 '23
Перевести аудио в текст - это процесс преобразования устной речи, записанной на аудио, в письменный формат. Эта техника имеет множество полезных применений. В бизнесе, она может быть использована для создания текстовых версий важных встреч, интервью или конференций, обеспечивая более удобное и точное хранение информации. В медицине, транскрибация аудио записей позволяет врачам и медсестрам создавать точные записи о состоянии пациентов. В образовании, это помогает студентам и преподавателям лучше понимать и изучать учебный материал. Кроме того, перевод аудио в текст способствует обеспечению доступности информации для лиц с ограниченными возможностями слуха. Этот процесс стал неотъемлемой частью современного мира и играет важную роль в различных сферах жизни.