We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Спрашивали про плагин Payeer Billing. Отвечаю, как пользователь | Forum

Volga
Volga Oct 29 '14

Мы отключили этот плагин, потому что невозможно связаться с Andrew Crew (разработчиком). Плагин Payeer Billing не работает с последним апгрейдом ПО - платежи автоматически не зачисляются. В коде разбиралась команда техподдержки Skadate, диагноз "обратиться к разработчику". Разработчик молчит.

SpryPay Billing работает нормально после обновления. 

Помимо прочего, достали постоянные "косяки" Payeer - платежного гейта, через который он работает. Они то включают, то выключают электронные валюты (оставляя их в меню), то комиссию (платежи клиентов через терминалы просто уходят в никуда, так как при платеже комиссия не взимается, но при начислении она вдруг требуется, то есть, платеж отклоняется, а деньги клиент уже заплатил и получил чек, что всё ОК). Эти деньги пользователей, заплаченные через терминалы, мы просто потеряли, и компенсировали пользователям из собственных средств. Потом Payeer вообще отключил терминалы оплаты (не предупредив магазины, конечно).

Пару дней вообще сайта Payeer не работал безо всякого предупреждения, ошибка "404, not found" - это ребятки дизайн меняли, а зачем предупреждать магазины?? лишнее это. Техподдержка хамит, когда пишешь о каких-то проблемах, ни один ответ от сайта не подписан ФИО сотрудника, одни анонимы. 

Короче, шарашкина контора. Когда вопрос касается денег - такое отношение просто непозволительно. Особенно учитывая, что любой чих обкладывается комиссиями: при внесении средств пользователь платит сверх до 16-20% комиссии (sms-платеж), при выводе средств со счета на банковскую карту тоже минимально откусывается 6%.

Неплохой заработок за "ни за что не отвечаю".

REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 20
You ought to be a part of a tournament for one of the highest quality blogs on-line. I am going to suggest this site! Leclair Patricia
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 22
fantastic points altogether, you just gained emblem reader. What would you suggest in regards to your post that you made a few days ago? Any certain? landscape maintenance
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 24
A person essentially help to make critically posts I’d state. This is the first time I frequented your website page and thus far? I amazed with the analysis you made to create this actual publish extraordinary. Magnificent task! https://medium.com/@thugngrimobno/complete-guide-about-ahrefs-group-buy-2023-cf2ea3c7c801
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 24
Can I merely say such a relief to discover somebody who really knows what theyre dealing with on the net. You actually have learned to bring a worry to light and make it important. The diet should check out this and fully grasp this side with the story. I cant believe youre less well-known simply because you undoubtedly develop the gift. Bariatric Vitamins With Iron
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 25
I love the dear data you be offering to your articles. I can bookmark your weblog and feature my youngsters test up here generally. I’m slightly sure they’ll be told a whole lot of new stuff here than any one else! earn for playing games
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 3
“Quality is everything, so we need to ensure that there are values on what we are sharing to keep our subscribers interested. ” CHECK THIS WS168
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 5
LOL! I recently found a problem in your post! Find out if your theme is positioned properly! slot maxwin
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 8
I have read a few good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much effort you put to create such a fantastic informative web site. 오피야
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 8
I really love the way you discuss this kind of topic.*.`-. take my online class for me
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 9
i would love to use hydrogen fuel on my car, this fuel is really nonpolluting but is not yet very available:: https://dogoka.com
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 9
i would love to use hydrogen fuel on my car, this fuel is really nonpolluting but is not yet very available:: https://dogoka.com
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 12
As a teacher, I grade a lot of writing assignments. That’s a hard habit to break so I give you a strong A+ for this article. It’s interesting and well-written. play boy jobs
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 16
I seen your blog post yesterday morning and i also are actually analyzing this item on a normal schedule. You’ve substantial amount of tips correct here so i take pleasure in your thing of an web presence absurdly. Maintain the actual great jobs! Topcer88
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 16
I am glad for commenting to let you understand what a notable experience our daughter encountered visiting your webblog. She realized too many things, with the inclusion of what it’s like to possess an excellent giving mood to let other people very easily thoroughly grasp selected complicated subject areas. You actually exceeded her expected results. Thank you for offering those essential, dependable, explanatory and even easy guidance on this topic to Sandra. topcer88 slot
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 21
You should take part in a tournament for one of the highest quality blogs online. I am going to recommend this website! 오피쓰
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 25
Good post , I am going to spend more time researching this topic topcer88
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 27
I am continuously looking online for articles that can help me. Thank you! topcer88
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 28
The next time I read a blog, I hope which it doesnt disappoint me up to this blog. I mean, I know it was my option to read, but I personally thought youd have something fascinating to state. All I hear is often a handful of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy interested in attention. phata helicopter booking
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 4
It is appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read more things about it! Happy Birthday Hubby Funny Wishes
Pages: 1 2 »