We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Too many redirects | Forum

Crystal
Crystal Nov 29 '11
I am getting this 310 error after site setup.

This webpage has a redirect loopThe webpage at http://www.loversmatch.biz/ has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your computer.Here are some suggestions:Error 310 (net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS): There were too many redirects.
Crystal
Crystal Nov 29 '11
Ps I have tried clearing cookies etc.
Michael I.
Michael I. Nov 30 '11
As I can see, www.loversmatch.biz/ works fine. Did you manage to solve the issue? If so, feel free to share your experience, it might be helpful.
Crystal
Crystal Nov 30 '11
No the problem is still there. The splash page comes up and when enter is clicked the site comes up but when I try to log in the error comes up.
Crystal
Crystal Nov 30 '11
Tried re installing oxwall and problem now worse.
Crystal
Crystal Dec 1 '11
Ok seems to be fixed. I had installed in public html after removing all files of an old install of another programme but forgot I had two redirects in cpanel for that install. removed those and did another new install. Now seems to work fine.
Joseph
Joseph May 13 '12
I am getting this issue when I try accessing adultjuggalos.info a test site I am setting up 
Michael I.
Michael I. May 13 '12
Joseph, what about your redirects? Do you have any?
Joseph
Joseph May 14 '12
everything is fine with redirects now I had to reinstall for some reason