We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Языковый пакет форума | Forum

Олег
Олег Nov 5 '14
Кто то сталкивался с такой проблемой:
если пользователь пишет сообщение на форуме на англ. версии сайта, то для пользователей русской версии сайта текст "posted a forum topic" так и остается на англ. языке. та же ситуация если пользователь добавляет пост на форуме на русском языке, то пользователи английской версии видят текст "создал(а) новую тему на форуме"
Как то это можно исправить?
Attachments:
  98.png (31Kb)
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 20
I’d must seek advice from you here. Which is not some thing Which i do! I enjoy reading an article that may make people feel. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment! Leclair Patricia
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 22
In this awesome scheme of things you actually get an A+ just for hard work. Exactly where you lost everybody ended up being in your particulars. You know, people say, details make or break the argument.. And that could not be much more true here. Having said that, permit me say to you what exactly did give good results. The article (parts of it) is actually incredibly powerful which is most likely the reason why I am making the effort in order to comment. I do not really make it a regular habit of doing that. Secondly, although I can certainly see the jumps in reason you come up with, I am not really sure of exactly how you seem to connect your ideas which inturn make the actual conclusion. For the moment I will yield to your point however wish in the foreseeable future you connect your dots much better. lawn maintenance
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 23
being a blogger myself . i can see someone with great potential” https://medium.com/@thugngrimobno/complete-guide-about-ahrefs-group-buy-2023-cf2ea3c7c801
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 24
Instantly that web site could possibly irrefutably finish up popular concerning just about every publishing some people, on account of conscientious articles or blog posts in addition to opinions in addition to reviews. Wls Multivitamin
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 25
hi, good day. i was just reading about this on our local website ‘ earn for playing games
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 3
Aw, i thought this was a really nice post. In thought I would like to set up writing such as this additionally – taking time and actual effort to manufacture a great article… but exactly what can I say… I procrastinate alot and no indicates manage to go carried out. WS168
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 5
Thanks, I just found your blog and wanted to say that I’ve truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon! slot maxwin
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 5
Thanks, I just found your blog and wanted to say that I’ve truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon! slot maxwin
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 8
the best addition on our garden that we have are those garden swings, the garden swings made our kids very very happy; 오피야
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 8
Can I simply say what a reduction to find somebody who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You undoubtedly know easy methods to deliver a difficulty to gentle and make it important. More people must learn this and understand this facet of the story. I cant believe youre no more widespread since you undoubtedly have the gift. take my online course for me
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 9
i use google when i want to do some spanish translation, it is good for general spanish translation,, https://dogoka.com
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 12
That’s a good perspective, yet isn’t make any kind of sence in any way talking about of which mather. Just about any technique thank you in addition to pondered try to share a person’s article directly into delicius nonetheless it appears to be problems together with your blogs is it possible to please recheck it. thanks once again. play boy jobs
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 16
wonderful points altogether, you simply gained a brand new reader. What would you recommend about your post that you made a few days ago? Any positive? Topcer88
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 16
Several communities possess singles groups which set about enjoyable breast implants aventura things to do mutually, and this also can be is a good choice courting approach. Situations for instance riding a bike, bowling, curling, video hours, dance in addition to humor golf equipment will be arranged from the singles group, also it enables the evenly-distributed number of people to obtain a great in addition to informal night. With focus applied the actual task per se as an alternative to building a intimate relationship, it will require a great deal of pressure off the singles and sites take place a lot more obviously around such a location. topcer88 slot
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 18
it sometimes difficult to select the right kind of mens clothing but there are helpful buying guides on the internet* okeplay777
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 21
Nice post. I discover something more difficult on diverse blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to study content from other writers and employ a specific thing from their site. I’d opt to apply certain together with the content on my small weblog regardless of whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll give you a link with your web weblog. Thank you sharing. 오피쓰
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 25
Most reliable human being messages, nicely toasts. are already provided gradually during the entire wedding celebration and therefore are anticipated to be very laid back, humorous and as well as new all at once. best man speech topcer88
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 27
I think this is among the most vital info for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But want to remark on few general things, The web site style is wonderful, the articles is really excellent : D. Good job, cheers topcer88
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 28
After study some of the websites with your web site now, we truly as if your technique for blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back soon. Pls look into my website also and told me what you consider. phata helicopter booking
Pages: 1 2 »