We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Bug - Setting Uploading File Size | Forum

idea
idea Dec 3 '11
Dear here i found bug related to setting size limit in photo, forum and user content input settings ..! and tell you one thing surprisingly the size limit is already more than the restricted size limit by default ie. - more then 2mb..! here below are the snaps

idea
idea Dec 3 '11
and ya also would like to suggest that if you restrict it to 2mb only then think what will be the size and quality of file that users willing to upload...! this is the age of minimum 5 magapixell camera minimum size in high resolution will be 5mb or more than that..! then just think what about the snaps taken from 10 to 12 magapixel professional camera..?! (we are running social site where people interact to site with their hifi mobile and to share there experiences.. isn't it? )
Michael I.
Michael I. Dec 4 '11
What are upload_max_filesize and post_max_size values on your server? Are they larger than 2mb?
Manhar
Manhar Dec 5 '11
upload_max_filesize: 25MB
post_max_size: 8MB
Den Team
Den Dec 7 '11
idea, would you provide us with a link with output of phpinfo() on your domain? System takes this configs (Server limit) directly from php directives. 
Regarding your first screenshot - this is a simple protections from too high values. It's really hard to image photo album with 4000 photos :)
The Forum post is edited by Den Dec 7 '11
idea
idea Dec 9 '11
i'd PM you the phpinfo() ..
idea
idea Dec 12 '11
no answers dear..!
Michael I.
Michael I. Dec 14 '11
I cannot view your phpinfo.php file - I receive a 404 Not Found error.
idea
idea Dec 15 '11
dear you already have all of my site's, cpanel's and ftp parameters since 9th of dec. you will get all the details there
idea
idea Dec 21 '11
ahem ahem any light dear..?
Michael I.
Michael I. Dec 22 '11
Our team is checking into this issue more properly. You'll be updated when we have more information on this.