We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Remove "FOLLOW" | Forum

Stagebook
Stagebook Dec 7 '11
Hi,

where can I delete Code, so that the "Follow Button" gets removed?

See Screenshot!

Thanks for your support!!!
Attachments:
  Bildschirmfoto 2011-12-06 um 13.26.51.png (34.36Kb)
Michael I.
Michael I. Dec 9 '11
Topic was moved from General Questions.
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Sep 16 '12
Bump....
Michael I.
Michael I. Oct 3 '12
You should modify the /ow_plugins/newsfeed/init.php file to delete the Follow button.
Michael I.
Michael I. Oct 9 '12
Did you remove the entire function, Jasper?
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 7
Good – I should definitely pronounce, impressed with your web site. I had no trouble navigating through all tabs and related information ended up being truly easy to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it at all. Quite unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or something, web site theme . a tones way for your customer to communicate. Excellent task. tải app Miso88
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 7
I enjoy every single posts, I actually appreciated, I would personally adore extra information and facts because of this, mainly because its fairly pleasing., Have fun here ideal for allowing. aufstellbecken set
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 7
I don’t think I’ve read a post like this before. It’s well-thought out, which means that I learned something new today. I’m going to check out some of your other posts to see if they each have the same high-quality applied to them! poolplane komplettset
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 8
It’s perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! Glass Vacuum Lifters
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 10
This process is definitely confidently seriously the best choice. Every one with incredibly small streaks will be expected via a variety of tradition capabilities. I like to recommend software program such a large amount. acim programs
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 10
Certain dissertation web sites over the internet courses currently have evidently unveiled while in the web-site. a course in miracles
Angel
Angel Feb 12
So cool. Thanks for sharing! fort wayne chevy dealer
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 12
Chances are you’ll even uncover a solution admirer for there are actually changes inside your like daily life and really like of everyday living – you have certainly not dreamed of, all without excessive effort in your portion! Opini Pix
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 13
Great stuff, a very good read – added to bookmarks so will pop back for new content and to read other people’s comments. Cheers again. AVALIADOR PREMIADO
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 13
You can certainly see your enthusiasm within the work you write. The arena hopes for more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to mention how they believe. Always go after your heart. avaliador de marcas
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 14
The great things about African Mangoo means very much to us. jepangqq
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 17
I’m impressed, I have to admit. Actually rarely can i encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and without a doubt, you’ve got hit the nail to the head. Your concept is outstanding; ab muscles an issue that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I will be delighted that we stumbled across this within my seek out something about it. Sugar Defender Drops
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 19
I gotta favorite this website it seems very helpful . Sugar Defender Drops
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 20
Rapid each of our internet site probably will without doubt come to be reputed using the majority of functioning a new web site people, for the thoughtful content pieces as well as assessment content. Glútem
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 20
A formidable share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a bit of evaluation on this. And he actually bought me breakfast as a result of I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! However yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I really feel strongly about it and love studying extra on this topic. If doable, as you develop into experience, would you thoughts updating your blog with more particulars? It is highly helpful for me. Huge thumb up for this weblog publish! upholstery cleaning middlesbrough
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 »