We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Tag bug problems - Newsfeed Trends Twitter style | Forum

Blue Blood Kin
Blue Blood Kin Nov 23 '14
1, You cannot tag two people in one post, the second one just turns into the first tag.

2, When you click a notification about someone tagging you, it just takes you to their profile, and not the post they tagged you in.

3, You only get notified once per thread, no matter how many times someone tags you in a thread you will never know they replied, because you don't get notified.

Any chance of getting these things sorted please?

Alex Leeor
Alex Leeor Nov 23 '14
Yes. same problem here.. You can only be notified ONCE when tagged.. Worse still a new tag replaces the previous notification and you lose ALL previous tagging notifications on the notification wall as well as the pop up bar.

This really let down the app as its part of the core functionality!

We are ready to buy this app once we know this is resolved!

Blue Blood Kin
Blue Blood Kin Nov 24 '14
Not sure how you tested it before buying it, but we have paid for it already! And we are not happy about all these problems. It is the most expensive plugin we have bought by far.
Blue Blood Kin
Blue Blood Kin Dec 7 '14
Still no response. 
Jimmy
Jimmy Dec 11 '14
Hello No Answer more than 1 month I expect. The plugin Newsfeed trends create an error 500. This is a plugin that I bought $ 40. I would like answered in the month because I had to turn it off . Thank you Jimmy
Jimmy
Jimmy Dec 13 '14
Hello No Answer more than 1 month I expect. The plugin Newsfeed trends create an error 500. This is a plugin that I bought $ 40. I would like answered in the month because I had to turn it off . Thank you Jimmy

You do not have permission to reply this topic