We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Finance Tab --- what is it for? [Open Discussion] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Jesus
Jesus Dec 13 '11
I see a tab title FINANCE, when i click it it presents a list of income.
HOW is this feature used? I searched the forum, also nothing on documentation, and nothing in google search.

Any idea?
Thanks
The Forum post is edited by Alia May 8 '13
Egor Bulgakov Team
Egor Bulgakov Dec 14 '11
If you sell something on your site (like memberships or user credits) this tab shows the list of transactions
Keelan Leader
Keelan Dec 15 '11
You need the plugins in the market place to make use of this feature.
dave Leader
dave May 7 '13
I did my own payment page, thank you page, and cancel page. Seems to be it should be easy enough to be able to post some data to that finance page.  I will do some noodling on this.  All the tables are there, Even if it is just a manual input it would be nice as a payment tracker.  Ill see what i can do about adding a input form to that page if i can one of these days.  Unless someone already has done this.  If not ill give it a whirl... :) 
Vicenta
Vicenta Jun 1 '22
A key point in finance is the time value of money which states that a unit of currency today is worth more than the same unit of currency tomorrow. Finance can also be defined as the art of money management. Participants in the market aim to price assets based on their risk level fundamental value and their expected rate of return. I have got crypto tax service Denver, Colorado services and knew that finance can be broken into three different sub-categories: public finance, corporate finance and personal finance.
Pranab Bhandari
Pranab Bhandari Jul 24 '22
If you want to know more about personal finance then visit our website financebuzz . You can write for us finance blog here.

xresolver joinpd

Erica
Erica May 5 '23
Thank you for reaching out and asking about the FINANCE tab on your system. Without knowing more about the specifics of your system, it's difficult to provide a detailed answer. 

However, as a Personal CPA Houston, I can offer some general insights on managing your income. One possible use of the FINANCE tab is to track your sources of income. By maintaining a detailed list of your income sources, you can gain a better understanding of where your money is coming from and make more informed financial decisions.

Additionally, keeping track of your income can help you with tax planning and preparation, as well as budgeting and forecasting. If you're interested in learning more about managing your income and optimizing your financial performance, I'd be happy to discuss your needs and offer my expertise. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns.

Bakolo
Bakolo Oct 4 '23
Hello, use more opportunities to work with international payments: open multi-currency IBAN accounts without going to banks and receive refunds on them the same day, make payments to partners in the currencies you and they need. All this will be possible thanks to the payment system, which you can read about at https://payadmit.com/.