We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Needs Updating for 1.7.2 - Photogroup | Forum

Robert Rodrigues
Robert Rodrigues Nov 26 '14
Error details:Type:ErrorMessage:Argument 1 passed to GROUPS_BOL_Service::isCurrentUserCanView() must be an instance of GROUPS_BOL_Group, null given, called in (edited out...)/ow_plugins/photogroup/classes/event_handler.php on line 912 and definedFile:(edited out...)/ow_plugins/groups/bol/service.phpLine:410
Blue Blood Kin
Blue Blood Kin Nov 26 '14
We just updated and are also having problems.
iDragon Solution Co., Ltd
Will update this plugin soon.
Jenn B
Jenn B Nov 26 '14
Thank you iDragon
@All: Please update this plugin to newest version to work with 1.7.2.
Blue Blood Kin
Blue Blood Kin Dec 3 '14
Keep getting an error 500 when using it, and the photos in private groups still keep showing up on the sites main newsfeed, and everyone can see them! Basically we paid for something that doesn't work. Would you sort it out please?
Hi BBK, did you update to lasted version? And please set dev mode to true then send us the error log if it still showing.
Jenn B
Jenn B Dec 6 '14
Hi iDragon,

I'm with BBK - we did apply the update you released after Oxwall's 1.7.2 problem.

However, we received the same 500 error (see BBK's post after mine)...

Error details:
Type: Error
Message: Argument 1 passed to GROUPS_BOL_Service::isCurrentUserCanView() must be an instance of GROUPS_BOL_Group, null given, called in public_html/ow_plugins/photogroup/classes/event_handler.php on line 912 and defined
File: public_html/ow_plugins/groups/bol/service.php
Line: 410
The Forum post is edited by Jenn B Dec 6 '14
Blue Blood Kin
Blue Blood Kin Dec 6 '14
To add to that, I uploaded two images together to the photogroup in a private group, and they showed up in the newsfeed, not the photogroup. When I posted images alone they went to the photogroup only. When I went to delete them and reupload them separately, that is when the error occurred again.

It is a big problem that when people post more than one photo at a time that they all show up on the main newsfeed of the site and everyone can see them. So many bugs, how can we be expected to explain all this to every single user?

Hi,

That problem was fixed. Please update this plugin to newest version. Thanks
Quote from Blue Blood Kin Keep getting an error 500 when using it, and the photos in private groups still keep showing up on the sites main newsfeed, and everyone can see them! Basically we paid for something that doesn't work. Would you sort it out please?

Quote from Jenn B Hi iDragon,

I'm with BBK - we did apply the update you released after Oxwall's 1.7.2 problem.

However, we received the same 500 error (see BBK's post after mine)...

Error details:
Type: Error
Message: Argument 1 passed to GROUPS_BOL_Service::isCurrentUserCanView() must be an instance of GROUPS_BOL_Group, null given, called in public_html/ow_plugins/photogroup/classes/event_handler.php on line 912 and defined
File: public_html/ow_plugins/groups/bol/service.php
Line: 410

Blue Blood Kin
Blue Blood Kin Dec 15 '14
We installed the new update, and when we upload two photos at the same time the error no longer happens, however all the photos are still showing up on the sites main newsfeed, meaning everyone can see all the photos we are posting to private groups.

The reason we got this plugin in the first place was to help make private groups private, but still we have this problem, so are no better off.

Blue Blood Kin
Blue Blood Kin Dec 18 '14
The plugin update has now broken the site, now when people post a photo to the timeline, it no longer goes to the photo section or the photo box on their own profiles, it just gets add like a status. It is all messed up completely now. 
Blue Blood Kin
Blue Blood Kin Dec 20 '14
What are we supposed to do? Would someone please help, our site is now broken.
Hi Blue Blood Kin, your site currently stopped working? Please send us the error message for this by private message included your site url, and ftp info if possoble.
Jenn B
Jenn B Dec 21 '14
Hi iDragon,

The site itself is up and running, it is just that since last updating plugin:

1. Photos posted to private groups are showing up in the main newsfeed.
2. Photos posted to the newsfeed don't go into the member's album and they can't see their albums on their profiles. It just shows up as a status.
The Forum post is edited by Jenn B Dec 21 '14
Blue Blood Kin
Blue Blood Kin Jan 13 '15
Still no reply or help all this time on. Your update has stopped our site working correctly and we would like it resolving. 

Jordi
Jordi Feb 1 '15
Is this plugin working correctly now? i want to buy it. but i want to be sure that i works. 

Thanks

@Jordi, yes, it is already working with 1.7.2. Thanks

The Forum post is edited by iDragon Solution Co., Ltd Feb 2 '15
Jordi
Jordi Feb 14 '15
@idrageon i bought the plugin but the is some problem with the layout,

can you fix this?

Ok, we will fix this very soon.
Pages: 1 2 »
You do not have permission to reply this topic