We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Can't Access Admin any more | Forum

JoshWho
JoshWho Nov 27 '14
i installed a new them last night before I went to sleep and when I got home from work today I seen in the admin panel there was a couple more new updates. 1 was a premium theme i purchased so I clicked update on that theme than right after i clicked that it went to a 404 error and now anytime i go to admin it shows 404 error.

Im thinking it is a theme issue but wondering if i delete that them from the site will it go back to a default them?

The Forum post is edited by JoshWho Nov 27 '14
JoshWho
JoshWho Nov 27 '14
O the new theme says it is compatible with the new 1.7.2 version also the them is  called Minimalistic
ross Team
ross Nov 27 '14
Enable debug mode to see the actual error, copy it here or provide screenshot

Also check your error logs to the time you have this error. 

JoshWho
JoshWho Nov 27 '14
ok not  a theme issue I was able to change it to a oxwall theme and still same problem with admin panel
JoshWho
JoshWho Nov 27 '14
ok im enabling debug now
JoshWho
JoshWho Nov 27 '14
this is the only thing im getting

Message:Undefined offset: 1File:/var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.phpLine:607

JoshWho
JoshWho Nov 27 '14
im getting

Message:Can't find master page `'.blank.'` !File:/var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/theme_manager.phpLine:240Trace:#0 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/user.php(211): OW_ThemeManager->getMasterPageTemplate('blank') #1 [internal function]: BASE_CTRL_User->standardSignIn(Array) #2 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/request_handler.php(266): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #3 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/application.php(329): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #4 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/index.php(73): OW_Application->handleRequest() #5 {main}Type:InvalidArgumentException

ross Team
ross Nov 27 '14
Are you talking about this domain: http://www.buddylist.co/

If so, that's the error I see now: 

go to your database in ow_base_config table

find selectedTheme row, check the next column "value" to find out the Active theme on your website

Go to your website files via FTP or Cpanel

ow_themes/THE THEME YOU SAW in the DATABASE/master_pages

What files do you see there? Please provide screenshot

JoshWho
JoshWho Nov 27 '14
Attachments:
  mysql.png (365Kb)
JoshWho
JoshWho Nov 27 '14
is admin menu state correct in that?
ross Team
ross Nov 27 '14

Go to your website files via FTP or Cpanel

ow_themes/showcase/master_pages 

make screenshot of the files you have in there. 

JoshWho
JoshWho Nov 27 '14
Its fixed now. I had a developer working on the site last night and he modified the htacces i just put the original back and ran dev mode and now everything is corrected
ross Team
ross Nov 27 '14
Alright, thanks for letting us know