We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

work on not viewable site for guests? - User Carousel | Forum

Billy Pip
Billy Pip Nov 30 '14
Hi

my site set to permit join for anyone and not viewable for guests

this plugin will shows on main page for guests?

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Nov 30 '14
Hello,

The carousel is a widget so it could be added/removed from pages. As all widget the carousel widget can be configured to be visible/invisible for specific role ( including Guest ). 

So the answer: yes, you can configure the plugin to be visible for members and hidden for guests on any page.

Billy Pip
Billy Pip Nov 30 '14
thats a code i have to add on base.css ?

coz as i said my site set up to not shows for guests , so many plugins wont works on main page except facebook connect

Sergey Kambalin
It could be configured without code modifications. This option is available from the widget setting popup, and it is called "Restrict View".
Billy Pip
Billy Pip Nov 30 '14
how can i customize it to showing images on down or top or special area of index page?

(if u want i can send u my url)

Sergey Kambalin
You can drag and drop the carousel widget to needed position. You can do it in "Customize Mode" on Index, Dashboard or Profile pages.
Billy Pip
Billy Pip Nov 30 '14
I know it sergey

but my site is difference , i dont permit guests see that pages as my index page is difference from that pages and I cant drog&drop on index page .

I send you my URL to check

You do not have permission to reply this topic