We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

please please groups admin privileges in the next update , and is it coming yet !? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Ibrahim
Ibrahim Dec 18 '11
Hello Masters of Oxwall,
i have my network ready for more than a month now and it looks great BUT unfortunately i have not released it to public yet as i was hoping for you to update some stuff that would make my life easier in the next release like :

- Group admin privileges ( assign some members as admins to group ) for each group individually.

- Auto refresh of the feeds

com on these features are essential as they are included in any free forums out there ! why Oxwall didn't think of them to add a great push to the Already Awesome software that they released !!? 
Cant wait longer guys .. me and my palls want to kick ass in my new community site .

All the Respect
I
Michael I.
Michael I. Dec 21 '11
Our team would be glad to implement all good features into our products as soon as they're suggested. But we have a plan which we are following and the best way for all users to change the plan is suggesting their features at http://oxwall.uservoice.com/