We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Mobile dashboard is blank on iphone | Forum

TimB
TimB Dec 1 '14
Why is there nothing listed under my dashboard on the mobile version of oxwall on iphone? Nothing there, just blank?
ross Team
ross Dec 2 '14
Tim, 

make sure the newsfeed plugin is up-to-date or at least compatible with your current version

make sure there's a mobile folder in the folder of your current theme

try to enable debug mode to see the error, make sure you have display error ON on your server. 

Unus
Unus Feb 18 '16
I actually have the same problem.

Everything seems to be in place yet, when I go on mobile version to "My Dashboard" it is empty. I have only the "My Dashboard" on top and also on the top menu on the left the icon for the main menu and on the right the icon for users. That's it, below this top menu (header) there's nothing, the whole page is empty.

Can anyone tell me how should I debug from here?

I looked in the browser debug mode and I can see the div class="place_section" is having no children, this is where all the main content should be generated.

every other mobile page is working great except this one.

EDIT: I have enabled dev and debug and I looked in browser console, in network profiler and there's no error; I looked on the apache logs on system logs on the server, on the logs from oxwall and still no error that looks related.

what "make sure you have display error ON on your server" actually means in this context?

any help / hit would be appreciated 

thank you

The Forum post is edited by Unus Feb 18 '16
ross Team
ross Feb 18 '16
Unus, take a look at Taisia's replies here: http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/34097
tammy harris
tammy harris Feb 18 '16
go to admin mobile and look your dashboard page 
is there any content in it

mobile dashboard is useless and no dev has made anything work with it 
and none oxwalls core anything works with it 
beyondherd
beyondherd Dec 6 '23
It maybe the issue of iphone screen. Is your iPhone 13 screen cracked, shattered, or displaying those annoying lines? Fear not! We've got the perfect solution at Laga mobil stockholm to bring back the brilliance of your device.
The Forum post is edited by beyondherd Dec 27 '23