We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

I am happy to have Oxwell, the best free open source social engine!!! | Forum

Leo
Leo Dec 19 '11
I am very happy to have found the best social engine available on the net. Man, I tried four others before getting Oxwall, but none get close to Oxwall. It is full of features, powerful, easy to customized with many  off-the-shelf plugins/themes and lots of more on development soon to be available. 

Thanks to the bright minds of Oxwall.

The Forum post is edited by Leo Dec 19 '11
Michael Leader
Michael Feb 12 '12
I think it is the most powerful free social networking site and the fact you can host it yourself it awesome!
Richard Carr
Richard Carr Feb 12 '12
I agree, Oxwall is fantastic...I have tried many others and they just dont live up to the potential of Oxwall...especially considering the time frame- even though there are still a few much needed plugins etc that oxwall need to develop they will probably get around to it - its still quite early days in comparison
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Even I started to love oxwall after trying ELGG, Buddypress and other scripts.

But I feel that support in the forums should be improved to help newbies and developers.
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Apr 10 '12
Quote from Purusothaman Ramanujam Even I started to love oxwall after trying ELGG, Buddypress and other scripts.

But I feel that support in the forums should be improved to help newbies and developers.

I just started Using oxwall myself and I can agree with that. I love it already but it could be a little more friendly around the forums. I look forward to starting a unique social network here and hope it continues to grow as fast as
 oxwall!
The Forum post is edited by Oxwall Accessories Apr 10 '12
Purusothaman Ramanujam
TatooBoy,

I do agree that blog and forum needs some improvements.