We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Duplicate Smiley Icon (sometimes three) in 1.7.2 - Smileys | Forum

Harry
Harry Dec 5 '14
When posting a comment to the dashboard, profile or photo newsfeed, the smiley icon duplicates (replacing the file attach button, where applicable).  Refreshing the page clears this up.   See attached - first image (smileys-before) is before adding a comment, second (smileys-after) is once the comment is accepted.  Sometimes it will then make three icons ( if I close out the comment panel and open it again without refreshing the page ).
The Forum post is edited by Harry Dec 5 '14
Attachments:
  smileys-before.jpg (26Kb)
  smileys-after.jpg (32Kb)
Kairat Bakitow
Kairat Bakitow Dec 7 '14

Hello,

What version of the Oxwall platform and smileys do you use?

Harry
Harry Dec 7 '14
I use platform 1.7.2, smileys build 16
Harry
Harry Dec 7 '14
otherwise, I absolutely love the smileys.  It only seemed to start happening at 1.7.1, and I learned to ignore it but I figured I should mention something sooner or later.
Kairat Bakitow
Kairat Bakitow Dec 8 '14
The smileys build 16 and lower compatible only with Oxwall 1.7.1 and lower. For Oxwall 1.7.2 you need update plugin build 20
Harry
Harry Dec 8 '14
Ah ok thank you.
Aprillos
Aprillos Dec 9 '14
In the comments do not work
Kairat Bakitow
Kairat Bakitow Dec 10 '14

Quote from Aprillos In the comments do not work
What version of the Oxwall platform and smileys do you use?
Harry
Harry Dec 14 '14
I upgraded the plugin and my custom smileys are now not showing up, nor are the categories.  Is this meant to be?
Kairat Bakitow
Kairat Bakitow Dec 14 '14
Smile category was removed in new update but in the next update they will restored http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/29741?page=1#post-126285
You do not have permission to reply this topic