We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Website show in "inset photo" popup window | Forum

Nowthat
Nowthat Dec 21 '11

Hello,

When I try to insert a photo (clicking on the insert photo icon) in the forum or blog, the pop up window displays the full website in the background with the pop up window in the foreground. How do I only display just the popup insert photo window. Under user profiles, the popup window shows fine.

Michael I.
Michael I. Dec 22 '11
What about the videos and ads? Was that code added by you? How did you add those videos to the page? Give me your site URL so that I could check into the issue using Firebug.
Nowthat
Nowthat Dec 22 '11
All the videos are youtube embeds. I copied and pasted the youtube codes by clicking on the video icon.
My site it www.thalot.com.
Nowthat
Nowthat Dec 22 '11
I have ads using the advertising plugin and i also have the footer ad added to the join page by way of the main settings/page settings. I removed the ads under main settings/page settings to check if that was the problem but I still get the window inside the window. I have arrow chat, music player, photo slider installed, all updated and current as of last week. I can email you a test account to see for yourself.
Nowthat
Nowthat Dec 28 '11
Any word yet? Thanks.
Michael I.
Michael I. Jan 3 '12
I would need Admin access to your website and FTP access details to check into the issue. Feel free to PM me.
Nowthat
Nowthat Jan 5 '12
I sent you my site info...