We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

developer 'aron' - dont buy any plugins from him!!! | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
Kostia
Kostia Dec 8 '14
hy,

as i can see not only me, but more users are dissapointed of this "developer" who is creating plugin with issues and he isn`t fixing it.

1.)As i remember at first time his 'app'' http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/326 wasn`t working correct, not showing messages if you sent it from mobile to web or smth, dont remeber very wel.. ( i had sented          him examples with pic, but he refuse that plugin has issues

2.) http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/730 - auto submit plugin, which is posting video/blog/links.. 

Developer 'aron' agree that he dont know SEO, so i try to help him to make plugin google friendly, i showed him on google (google support) which links are good and which isn`t good, but he also thinks that he know better than google :D )

* couple weeks ago he made some changes on auto submit, that keywords which i put on autosubmit plugin will be showed on 'tags'. (because now on video it takes everything from youtube and puts it on 'tags'..i told him that thiese "@, :D, %, ( ,:, ),.." is bad for google. 

* He sendet me updated plugin, which now put on 'tags' just keywords which i write on auto submit.

* I found that this plugin has issue, if you add video manualy with the same keyword which is on auto submit, it show on 'tags' a lot of the same keywords. If you turn off that 'auto submit' plugin, 'tags' on videos works well. Of course 'aron' again refuse that his 'modified plugin' which he gave me is working with isseus. 

P.s one of Oxwall team members are trying to make mongoDB configuration on my web, of course i have issue with this 'auto submit' and of course 'aron' again refuse that his plugins has issues..

p.s.2     "developer"  aron had blocked me because i wrote him about his plugin issues. 

The Forum post is edited by Kostia Dec 16 '14
Pete
Pete Dec 8 '14
Put in a chargeback with paypal ,and get your money back
Harry
Harry Dec 8 '14
@Kostia  -  You are very incorrect.  I have purchased several plugins from Aron and anytime there has been a problem or something wrong with it he is always there to fix it.  Aron always comes through when you want to know how to do something different with the plugin that it's not meant to do and he always gives his time.  I have nothing but good things to say about Aron and his desire to make things work well.  He cannot and should not do everything for everyone;  people need to learn how to help themselves and do things on their own when it's called for - and often people have unrealistic expectations that are just not possible to accommodate.

You may have a communication breakdown with Aron - I have, at times, found it somewhat difficult to explain myself in a way that he understands due to the language barrier but I made every attempt to do so and then there was no issues whatsoever.  I'm not sure why you refer to him as a "developer" (in quotes); maybe you are one and you think you can and actually can do better? If so, do let us all know and we'll be happy to call upon you to create the perfect plugins the first time around and with each upgrade.  I'm sure your programming talents are top-notch; it's certainly easy to talk about how incapable someone is as a programmer when you don't have a clue about it yourself.

I, too, am a programmer and have been one for 30 years. I have worked with hundreds of programmers over the years and have seen good ones and bad ones and Aron is one of the very good ones.

Kostia
Kostia Dec 8 '14

Quote from Harry @Kostia  -  You are very incorrect.  I have purchased several plugins from Aron and anytime there has been a problem or something wrong with it he is always there to fix it.  Aron always comes through when you want to know how to do something different with the plugin that it's not meant to do and he always gives his time.  I have nothing but good things to say about Aron and his desire to make things work well.  He cannot and should not do everything for everyone;  people need to learn how to help themselves and do things on their own when it's called for - and often people have unrealistic expectations that are just not possible to accommodate.

You may have a communication breakdown with Aron - I have, at times, found it somewhat difficult to explain myself in a way that he understands due to the language barrier but I made every attempt to do so and then there was no issues whatsoever.  I'm not sure why you refer to him as a "developer" (in quotes); maybe you are one and you think you can and actually can do better? If so, do let us all know and we'll be happy to call upon you to create the perfect plugins the first time around and with each upgrade.  I'm sure your programming talents are top-notch; it's certainly easy to talk about how incapable someone is as a programmer when you don't have a clue about it yourself.

I, too, am a programmer and have been one for 30 years. I have worked with hundreds of programmers over the years and have seen good ones and bad ones and Aron is one of the very good ones.

read more about 'aron' in this oxwall forum and you will know that i am not only one who complains of his plugins issues..
The most irritave thing is that he allways disagree that his plugins has issues and allways blame  other developers for any issues if is any conflict with his plugin.
Harry
Harry Dec 8 '14
Thank you, Aron, for always being there to help me out and always taking responsibility.  I enjoy working with you - from one programmer to another.
Durlabh Ashok
Durlabh Ashok Dec 8 '14
Guys, this long fight will lead no where, So if you think you have been scammed or something like that, then Place a refund on paypal(As my friend 'Pete' Said So,) and write a review on the product and also rate the product, This help others in choosing a good plugin.

Thanks

The Forum post is edited by Durlabh Ashok Dec 8 '14
Kostia
Kostia Dec 9 '14

Quote from Durlabh Ashok Guys, this long fight will lead no where, So if you think you have been scammed or something like that, then Place a refund on paypal(As my friend 'Pete' Said So,) and write a review on the product and also rate the product, This help others in choosing a good plugin.

Thanks

the biggest problem is not plugin, but developer who thinks that ALL his plugins are working without issues and he always blame othe developers if is any conflict with his plugins. End.
Durlabh Ashok
Durlabh Ashok Dec 9 '14
Kostia I understand your concerns, have you tried writting to the store moderation team?
The Forum post is edited by Durlabh Ashok Dec 9 '14
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Dec 10 '14
@ Webfid, Well said but when a developer shows arrogance because he already got your money what must a Customer do ? I spoke to him about having his plugins work with other plugins because it seems he makes his plugin only to work with each other so other developers  plugins can't work with his.

1. For example i have ShopPro i bought from him and it only works with paypal gateway, i wanna use 2checkout gateway and i repeatedly asked him to make that possible and he is refusing saying i must use his paypal gateway forcing me to buy only his plugins...Paypal doesn't have ZAR currency hence i wanted 2Checkout as it has my currency but he refuses to allow other plugins to work with his.

2. I bought Mobile plugin which is one of the worst plugins i bought which i regret....for one was the spelling issue on the plugin, he refused to fix it i spend a week fixing spelling mistake in the language area so that my site looks professional, after update all the language i have corrected was replaced with the default text he put.....I asked him not to allow his plugins not to reset custom language text he refused, i cant spent a week fixing spelling then each time i update it all gone. I know its possible cause i have custom text on oxwall core language and it never resets on update.

3. You cant even add external links on the mobile app of his i asked for the possibilities and still today nothing....more over ShopPro was nice after he updates it sub-categories keep disappearing and showing now and then.

4. Image on Mobile sometimes show errors or broken images if not that his plugin takes 2 minutes to load on mobile. I have disabled all his plugins because they aren't 100% perfect i only have ShopPro.

5. What you see on  his demo site is different to what you bought and each time i ask him to fix i'm told excuse after excuse.....For one its false advertising of plugins to be different demo sites

See what i mean about excuses.....I asked him to enable other developers plugins to work with his plugins now he wants me to buy more of his stuff which are crap which is unfair, he is trying to monopolies which is not fair to other developers and customers :

Puru i'd say he's been the best developer on Oxwall and very helpful thats why 80% of my site runs on his plugins. I'm skeptical to buy from other devs. because of poor coding of some plugins im aware i should not paint all the developers with the same brush but we customers are getting taken for a ride here :( Reviews sometimes dont help cause a dev. can get a friend to write a review for them or themselves they can create a fake account to write a review and write a bad review it wont be approved.

Im sceptical

The Forum post is edited by Webster Molaudi Dec 11 '14
tammy harris
tammy harris Dec 12 '14
i cant handle arrons shit anymore 

he just wont listen or wont fix anything

over 12 months now i have show him over and over the problems his plugins

oxwall should be ashamed to have let his plugin into the store 

over 6 moths ago i showed oxwall moderator team how he treats customers 

and still nothing has been done about it 

oxwall is only as good as the plugins for it 

and right now 50% of plugins are complete crap 
Pete
Pete Dec 12 '14
This Harry that is posting here Is probably Aron 
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Dec 12 '14
don't trust aron guys or you will lost your money ... nothing to say anymore i have posted previously regarding him ...  he just need money and never response ....  and i think  Harry  is the fake id of aron ...  may be .
tammy harris
tammy harris Dec 12 '14
its not all english problems arons plugins are complete crap
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Dec 14 '14
yup tammy ...  i paide one of aron's plugin but i'm not using because of nonsense code .. 
The Forum post is edited by Sprintally® Dec 14 '14
tammy harris
tammy harris Dec 14 '14

Quote from WebFid Solutions lol these are english speaking problems, how many of you agree on customizing his stuff and making them better
theres nothing of his that you would want to customize there all so bad it would take half the time to make from scratch 
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Dec 14 '14
his plugin's are like he try to make home but forgot setup a door so people have to broke the wall with hammer to enter the room and quality of room is like  sheds .
tammy harris
tammy harris Dec 14 '14
hahahahahahaha 

and he thinks his plugins are so good 
tammy harris
tammy harris Dec 14 '14
i have had hundreds ppl ask me help there sites n on login the admin see they have a few ofl arons plugins all of them deactivated n on ask them every answer was cant use them there all shit 
Kostia
Kostia Dec 15 '14
aron:

of my plugins are satisfied 99% of customers - those endeavoring to have the requirements and want everything for free - it's the 1% - as you yourself know

tammy harris
tammy harris Dec 15 '14
turn them around n is more like it 
Pages: 1 2 »
This topic is locked