We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How can I link to photo uploader? | Forum

Christer
Christer Dec 9 '14
I have my own little menu on my site in profiles.User end up there after sign up so there I want them to right away to load pictures.I cant find any link to get me to photo uploader. I know its java script but there have to be a easy way to do this? Attached screnshot so you see what I mean with menu.Last one I have linking to photos but I want link to the photo uploader.I tried to put welcome widget but same issue, it wont work in profile page.Any help would be appreciated.
Attachments:
  loadphoto.JPG (17Kb)
ross Team
ross Dec 9 '14
Topic was moved from General Questions.
kyle gore
kyle gore Dec 12 '14
With your menu page does it work for uploading avatars? I am trying to make it simple for my members to upload/change their avatar pictures while on mobile. The welcome widget is what I think I need and seems to work but my members use the Thai language and I can not figure out how to edit the link for change avatar into thai. I change the text within so that it is 

<li><a href="change_avatar">Change Avatar/เปลี่ยนภาพรายละเอียด</a></li><li><a href="photo_upload">Upload photos/อัปโหลดรูปภาพ</a></li>
But it still just says Change Avatar on the dashboard page....
how do i edit the text for these two links?? the other links on the welcome widget let me change the text and they work fine.

Christer
Christer Dec 13 '14
Mobil I have not yet started to play with yet.I have issue with same on dashboard page. It for some reason let me change the word avatar to another one but then I try to change that new word and that wont work haha. I have no idea.I let you know  if I get it to work.I still lucky I get a word that is ok,just wanted change to big letters.