We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Email validation linking to a different page | Forum

jeanpaul
jeanpaul Dec 14 '14
Anybody can tell me how to change the link on the notification email that you received after you register?
Currently is going to the website home page once you click on validate, bu ti would like to another page of the site?  anyone can point me into the right direction?

Cheers
JP
ross Team
ross Dec 14 '14
What another page are you referring to?
jeanpaul
jeanpaul Dec 15 '14
I would like to link it to the subscribe page, instead of the page so people can go and select the type of subscription straightaway and pay for it.
ross Team
ross Dec 15 '14
Go to the pages and menus section in your Admin Panel and drag and drop subscription page on the first position. This is the only way for verified users to end up on this page. However it will be the landing page for all your members then. 
jeanpaul
jeanpaul Dec 15 '14
not this is not a solution. i just want to be able to edit the email setting. when the system send the notification email i am sure there is a way to edit to link on that email in the system.

Instead of generate an email with the home page link generate an email with another link...
ross Team
ross Dec 15 '14
Topic was moved from Bug reports and troubleshooting.
Daisy Team
Daisy Jan 19 '15
jeanpaul, you can change the URL in /ow_system_plugins/base/bol/email_verify_service.php file. Simply search for the verifyEmail function.