We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How to change where music exreme uploads the mp3 - Music Extreme | Forum

JoshWho
JoshWho Dec 17 '14
I have amazon s3 cloud storage on my oxwall now and was thinking the music extreme plugin would be more useful if it was able to upload to my cloud storage instead of my server. I contacted the developer a few different times about this and he never replies back. 
The Forum post is edited by JoshWho Dec 18 '14
Daisy Team
Daisy Jan 19 '15
Topic was moved from Custom Code Modifications.
JoshWho
JoshWho Jan 20 '15
sweet
Roderick
Roderick Mar 12 '15
Hi,

We won't be adding this option any time soon, not many users use this option, when more do we will add this ok :)

JoshWho
JoshWho Mar 12 '15
i figured out it is only a change the way you tell it to wright to the default directory oxwall has in core and the amazon s3 just naturally works with it when it is enabled. Its a bummer. Would have been a good plugin. I'm probably going to be the only one that uses s3. seems like it is a difficult thing to use for others so every one just gets cloud hosting instead. i am being punished for knowing how stuff works and your saying that it will not be applied unless more people start using this method so that pretty much tells me that it will never happen.
The Forum post is edited by JoshWho Mar 12 '15
David
David Apr 3 '16
Can we PLEASE embed music from a URL instead of UPLOADING? 
JoshWho
JoshWho Apr 3 '16
You can already do that.  look at my profile for a example. You just make a custom widget and embed your code in it.  https://www.buddylist.co/user/JoShWhO
You do not have permission to reply this topic