We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Browse button when uploading photos - Photo | Forum

inside83
inside83 Dec 17 '14
There is no "Browse" button when uploading photos.Please see the atached screenshot.
Attachments:
  2014-12-17 20_51_21.jpg (16Kb)
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Dec 19 '14
You need to click where you see the sign "drag and drop photos here or click to browse"

inside83
inside83 Dec 19 '14
nothing happens

when I go to Inspect Element on Chrome, I get this:

Uncaught ReferenceError: addNewPhoto549418a760cbd is not defined

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'keepTextCompleteDropdown' of undefined

net::ERR_CACHE_MISS

The Forum post is edited by inside83 Dec 19 '14
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Dec 22 '14
Inside, have you added new 3rd party plugins recently.
Definitely there's a javascript conflict.
Try to disable them one by one to see which one causes the conflict.
inside83
inside83 Dec 23 '14
Aww :(

Ok, Ill get back with this issue.

inside83
inside83 Dec 23 '14
could it be that mod_sec is enabled and because of that nothing  happens when I click on Browse?
inside83
inside83 Dec 26 '14
ok, so mod_sec has been disabled and I have tried with disabling all of the plugins one by one - still nothing.

When I select Inspect Element in Chrome, the message says:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'keepTextCompleteDropdown' of undefinedjquery.textcomplete.js:301 (anonymous function)jquery.min.js:5 x.event.dispatchjquery.min.js:5 y.handlejquery.min.js:5 x.event.triggerjquery-migrate.min.js:2 e.event.triggerjquery.min.js:5 (anonymous function)jquery.min.js:4 x.extend.eachjquery.min.js:4 x.fn.x.eachjquery.min.js:5 x.fn.extend.triggerVM4153:501 _elements.dropArea.add.on.eventMap.clickjquery.min.js:5 x.event.dispatchjquery.min.js:5 y.handle

Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Jan 5 '15
Can you please PM me your admin details for the website?
You do not have permission to reply this topic