We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Migration from Godaddy Shared hosting to PowerupHosting Failure. | Forum

Joseph
Joseph Dec 19 '14
Godaddy shared hosting had been croakingon my domains, so I decided to get a recommended VPS at Poweruphosting.com

The nice folk at poweruphosting used Cpanel to replicate my entire Oxwall installation into the VPS- all files and directories transfered. I changed nameservers to the new VPS.

I also followed https://docs.oxwall.org/...e-to-another-hosting to ensure 777 permissions were set and the config.php file mirrored the Godaddy file

define('OW_DB_HOST', 'localhost');define('OW_DB_PORT', null);define('OW_DB_USER', 'i946472_oxwa1');define('OW_DB_PASSWORD', 'xxxxxx');define('OW_DB_NAME', 'i946472_oxwa1');

My issue is that the site refuses to load. I get a blank screen. My log error states

19-Dec-2014 03:09:06 UTC] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20100525/php_mbstring.dll' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20100525/php_mbstring.dll: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Poweruphosting activated all MBstring modules but no dice.

Your amazing support will be appreciated