We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

User toolbar | Forum

Asma Ben Sassi
Asma Ben Sassi Dec 24 '14
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a bit of help. i want to create a toolbar of buttons for each member in page users like the toolbar in profile page. there is a screenshot. 

any one can help ?

Thanks,

Attachments:
  Capturemembers.JPG (31Kb)
Kelvin
Kelvin Dec 24 '14
Download this plugin and learn it 

http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/634

Asma Ben Sassi
Asma Ben Sassi Dec 24 '14
it's not that what i need, i have already this plugin, see the screenshot that i have send

thanks anyway

ross Team
ross Dec 25 '14
Topic was moved from General Questions.
Daisy Team
Daisy Jan 19 '15
Asma, this requires quite complex modification within the core functionality. You can see the way the users list is developed in /ow_system_plugins/base/components/users.php file.

I suggest that you create your own plugin and do not make changes in the core files, because when you update your site - all the changes you've made will be lost.
Arie
Arie Mar 28 '15
Asma

did you get this working??
I would like to add toolbar buttons but the code has no logic to it to do this in a simple way!!

Bryce Foxdon
Bryce Foxdon Mar 29 '15
I'm looking to do something similar too but also having trouble understanding oxwalls code, the skeleton plugin is useless and It's not like I'm new to this stuff ether.
Arie
Arie Mar 29 '15
hi Bryce, i've been spending two days on going thru code and html files and i've got it working for me. I needed a action button on my profile page that will show the about me info or hide it.

Attachments:
  adding-button.jpg (7Kb)