We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

comment edit issue | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Akeem
Akeem Dec 26 '14
hey guy has anyone tried to post a comment, then add a picture and the picture ends up last after the words? how can i fix that? and when ever i try to edit posted comments i keep getting errors, any ideas?
Akeem
Akeem Dec 29 '14
hey ross i solved the issue. we spoke a bit on the sever jpeg  limiter, you instructed  me that i was to talk to my hosting however they dont know wat iam talking about, what ecactly am i look for?
ross Team
ross Dec 29 '14
I don't understand what the issue is. Please provide the screenshot. 

Specify you software version and plugin version. To what plugin are you referring, comment where. 

"I keep getting errors" - What errors? 

Akeem
Akeem Jan 1 '15
iam talking about the limit on photo uploads is at 2 mb , and i want to raise it to 4mb my members are complianing about it. I did some research and most smart phones ae 8 megapixels and save photos at 2.5 mb to 3mb.You once told me i have to have my hosting account raise the limit. i was speakin to them in regards to the limit however, they did not know to what i was reffering. My question is what do i ask them to change specifically, or is it a file in my root that i can go in and personally change?
ross Team
ross Jan 2 '15
Yes, you need to contact your hosting provider and request to increase your max_upload_size limit