We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

PayPal E-Mail Address | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
Honsa
Honsa Jan 4 '12
Hello

I have a problem with the payment in the store. I have a verified PayPal account but still the error:
We cannot process this transaction because there is a problem with the PayPal email address supplied by the seller. Please contact the seller to resolve the problem. If this payment is for an eBay listing, you can contact the seller via the "Ask Seller a Question" link on the listing page. When you have the correct email address, payment can be made at www.paypal.com.
which E-Mail is used by oxwall.org for PayPal payments?
Den Team
Den Jan 4 '12
All your transactions should be processed to sellers's email. When you create a paid listing, you, as a seller, should check payment method. If PayPal was selected, then you should fill in your paypal email address in "Payment Details" area. 
Did you filled in your email there?
Honsa
Honsa Jan 4 '12
Yes but may I used another mail address.

I searched the whole oxwall site to view/edit the PayPal settings, but I did not found the settings for the PayPal Account
Den Team
Den Jan 4 '12
As I mentioned above, you can change your PayPal email on item's edit page -> Payment Details settings.
Honsa
Honsa Jan 5 '12
now it should work, thx.

It was not clear for me to enter the E-Mail on Payment Details settings

Den Team
Den Jan 8 '12
Agreed, it isn't clear for now. This option will be redesigned soon.