We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

mobile site | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Mikaeel Abdul-Malik
Mikaeel Abdul-Malik Dec 31 '14
new here maybe this is silly question. But on my phone I switched from the mobile to the full site. Now how do I switch my phone back to the mobile site?Once I get the site up and running I need to tell user how to do it if they do the same thing.
ross Team
ross Jan 2 '15
There's a link at the footer "Mobile version"
If you don't have one, go to your admin panel here: www.site.com/admin/pages/manage and check, probably you moved the link to the "Hidden pages" section. Drag and drop it to the footer or main menu.
Mikaeel Abdul-Malik
Thanks but I'm no longer using that theme
ross Team
ross Jan 4 '15
What theme are you referring to? Please follow my instructions above. 
Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye Apr 2 '15

no longer the transition to the mobile version.

mobile version crashed

Taissa Team
Taissa Apr 2 '15
Serkan Bekiroğulları, first of all check whether the Disable site mobile version option is unchecked in the Admin Area>Mobile>Settings section.
Do you use the default mobile version or a third-party plugin ?
Taissa Team
Taissa Apr 6 '15
Serkan Bekiroğulları, please deactivate all third-party plugins. It will help us to find out the reasons why  the mobile link  not active.  Did you make any custom code modification?

To see the actual errors you need to enable debug mode. You can do it using this instruction: http://docs.oxwall.org/plugin-tuts:enable-debug. ; If there are any errors, post the error message here.
Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye Apr 7 '15

Error 500
Internal Server Error.

If you are the site admin, click here for details (+)

Something went wrong!
To get the error details follow these steps:
- Open ow_includes/config.php file and set DEBUG_MODE to true
- Reproduce your last action.Error details:Type:ExceptionMessage:SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone awayFile:/home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/ow_core/database.phpLine:707Trace:#0 /home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/ow_core/database.php(707): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/ow_core/database.php(305): OW_Database->execute('SELECT * FROM o...', Array) #2 /home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/ow_core/base_dao.php(114): OW_Database->queryForObject('SELECT * FROM o...', 'BOL_Theme', Array, 86400, Array) #3 /home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_dao.php(112): OW_BaseDao->findObjectByExample(Object(OW_Example), 86400, Array) #4 /home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.php(459): BOL_ThemeDao->findByName('origin') #5 /home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/ow_core/theme_manager.php(86): BOL_ThemeService->getThemeObjectByName('origin', false) #6 /home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/ow_core/application.php(160): OW_ThemeManager->initDefaultTheme() #7 /home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/index.php(51): OW_Application->init() #8 {main}

Taissa Team
Taissa Apr 8 '15
Serkan Bekiroğulları, you have replicated your post. Please see the answer here: http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/34752 .
And you can check also the search results: http://www.oxwall.org/...=server%20has%20gone .     
Concerning the mobile version you still need to disable all the third-party plugins and explore whether there will be the issue if you change your site theme to the Origin default theme.
So, change your site's theme to the Origin theme via the Admin Area> Appearance> Choose Theme section.