We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Plugin not working with membership - Member Locations | Forum

Moni
Moni Jan 5 '15
I bought this plugin and choosed that only members can see locations of users but it dont work. It shows to everybody location of the user also to people who dont have membership!
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Do not send the same message in both private message and forums. Either follow one. I dont want to waste both of our time replying twice.
Moni
Moni Jan 5 '15
Thats very unfriendly and not costumer friendly. I bought a lot of plugins from you but most have issus and errors
Purusothaman Ramanujam
My point is not to have duplicate effort for both of us. so I think its actually a friendly note to save your time.

I don't think we need to discuss what's friend and what's not over here.
Michaela
Michaela Jan 5 '15
I wanted to buy that plugin but after see this how seller is acting i wont buy anything
Moni
Moni Jan 5 '15
I bought a lot of plugins fron this users and all have issus so i contacted him private to help me and he let me wait over 2 weeks. then he said he was in vacation.  so i accept that excuse and expect he going to help me but nothing. He is very unfriendly and is not helping me. 
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Tammy,

You didn't gave me time to fix after I came from vacation. You went and created PayPal dispute and bad reviews. so I am not going to do anything unless the disputes in PayPal are resolved.

Quote from Michaela I wanted to buy that plugin but after see this how seller is acting i wont buy anything

You are free to decide what you want to buy. No one is compelling you.

This one person does not determine my 3 years of work in Oxwall and my good name.

As this post is not helping anyone to be productive, I am locking this thread.
The Forum post is edited by Purusothaman Ramanujam Jan 5 '15
This topic is locked
You do not have permission to reply this topic