We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

RSS resutls in a 500 error | Forum

Dirk
Dirk Jan 7 '15
Hi,

Platform version 1.7.2 (build 8520

Plugins RSS none
Url: www.hardstyleunited.com

Theme: Nightclubbing OWvisuals

When I am using the RSS option on the main page and use a valid RSS feed the page results in the 500error page and if I reload the page i get a No content

The Forum post is edited by Dirk Jan 7 '15
ross Team
ross Jan 7 '15
Can you please provide the rss url you're using?
ross Team
ross Jan 8 '15
I don't get any errors. 

See screenshot: 

Please enable debug mode to see the actual error, copy it here so we could assist you. 

Dirk
Dirk Jan 8 '15

OW Debug - WarningMessage:mkdir() [function.mkdir]: File existsFile:/home/dirkmhu141/domains/hardstyleunited.com/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.phpLine:335

OW Debug - WarningMessage:copy(/home/dirkmhu141/domains/hardstyleunited.com/public_html/ow_static/themes/origin/theme.jpg) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission deniedFile:/home/dirkmhu141/domains/hardstyleunited.com/public_html/ow_utilities/file.phpLine:84

OW Debug - WarningMessage:copy(/home/dirkmhu141/domains/hardstyleunited.com/public_html/ow_static/themes/origin/theme_preview.jpg) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission deniedFile:/home/dirkmhu141/domains/hardstyleunited.com/public_html/ow_utilities/file.phpLine:84

ross Team
ross Jan 8 '15
Dirk I will need admin access details for the website and FTP access details for the server. Please PM

I'll take a look at the issue. 

The Forum post is edited by ross Jan 8 '15
Dirk
Dirk Jan 8 '15
You have a PM
ross Team
ross Jan 8 '15
Dirk, you have suphp module enabled on your server, please contact your hosting provider support team to disable it. Then I'll proceed. 
Dirk
Dirk Jan 8 '15
Can you check now
ross Team
ross Jan 8 '15
The module is still enabled.