We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Error by smarty | Forum

Dmitry Surin
Dmitry Surin Jan 11 '15

I noticed that ceased to come notices to mail after updating to 1.7.2

I checked PHPMailer script manually - mail is delivered. 

I found mistakes in when performing ow_cron/run.php

From ow_cron/error_log:

[11-Jan-2015 21:15:02 Europe/Moscow] PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function addStyleDeclaration() on a non-object in /public_html/ow_smarty/plugin/block.style.php on line 39

[11-Jan-2015 21:15:02 Europe/Moscow] PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function addStyleDeclaration() on a non-object in /public_html/ow_smarty/plugin/block.style.php on line 39

[11-Jan-2015 22:29:02 Europe/Moscow] PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function addStyleDeclaration() on a non-object in /public_html/ow_smarty/plugin/block.style.php on line 39

The Forum post is edited by Dmitry Surin Jan 11 '15
ross Team
ross Jan 11 '15
Dmitry, some of the plugin tries to create css styles for the cron command, however these commands are meant for back-end only, try to disable all 3rd party plugins one by one and see which one causes this error. 
Dmitry Surin
Dmitry Surin Jan 12 '15
I Will debug on the copy of oxwall. But on version 1.7.1 of such mistakes wasn't
Dmitry Surin
Dmitry Surin Jan 12 '15
List active plugins attach

The mistake is present at a call ow_cron/run.php (command - "php -f /var/www/virtualhost/test.bristolbook.ru/ow_cron/run.php"):

PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function addStyleDeclaration() on a non-object in /var/www/virtualhost/test.bristolbook.ru/ow_smarty/plugin/block.style.php on line 39

Attachments:
  ActivePlugin.pdf (639Kb)
Dmitry Surin
Dmitry Surin Jan 12 '15
The mistake arises at existence of a task for sending the notice to the user e-mail
Dmitry Surin
Dmitry Surin Jan 12 '15
Dear support answer me. What to do? Active plug-ins only those that are developed by oxwall. Now notices don't come to users of the site.
ross Team
ross Jan 14 '15
Dmitry, we need to find out which plugin or part of the software causes that, we need Cpanel access details from the server and admin details of the website in PM. 
Dmitry Surin
Dmitry Surin Jan 14 '15
The problem is already solved. As a result of debugging it appeared that the views/components/notification_html.html plugin notifications file was damaged. I rewrote it from oxwall distribution kit.

The subject can be closed

ross Team
ross Jan 14 '15
Great. Thanks for letting us know.