We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

image insert error | Forum

g00d
g00d Jan 11 '12
I noticed that I've got an error, when inserting images in the forum, this is since the update to the latest version.
Any help please?

Message: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND `type` = 'image' AND `userId` = 560' at line 1 File: /var/www/virtual/belfort-group.eu/htdocs/ow_core/database.php Line: 311 Trace: #0 /var/www/virtual/belfort-group.eu/htdocs/ow_core/database.php(311): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /var/www/virtual/belfort-group.eu/htdocs/ow_core/database.php(328): OW_Database->execute('SELECT COUNT(*)...', NULL) #2 /var/www/virtual/belfort-group.eu/htdocs/ow_core/base_dao.php(101): OW_Database->queryForColumn('SELECT COUNT(*)...') #3 /var/www/virtual/belfort-group.eu/htdocs/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/media_panel_file_dao.php(107): OW_BaseDao->countByExample(Object(OW_Example)) #4 /var/www/virtual/belfort-group.eu/htdocs/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/media_panel_service.php(89): BOL_MediaPanelFileDao->countGalleryImages(NULL, 560) #5 /var/www/virtual/belfort-group.eu/htdocs/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/media_panel.php(119): BOL_MediaPanelService->countGalleryImages(NULL, 560) #6 /var/www/virtual/belfort-group.eu/htdocs/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/media_panel.php(26): BASE_CTRL_MediaPanel->initMenu(Array) #7 [internal function]: BASE_CTRL_MediaPanel->index(Array) #8 /var/www/virtual/belfort-group.eu/htdocs/ow_core/dispatcher.php(257): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(BASE_CTRL_MediaPanel), Array) #9 /var/www/virtual/belfort-group.eu/htdocs/ow_core/application.php(293): OW_Dispatcher->dispatch() #10 /var/www/virtual/belfort-group.eu/htdocs/index.php(65): OW_Application->dispatch() #11 {main} Type: PDOException
The Forum post is edited by g00d Jan 11 '12
Great_Day
Great_Day Jan 11 '12
Hi g00d, 

I think this is a querie error. Oxwall is not communicating well with the php queries. I don't think that this can be easily fixed. I do think that the only way to fix it is to reinstall everything (including deleting database), or you will have to edit the php/database, which could be pretty hard. I personally don't so ayn other way out. I hope that someboddy else has a better idea...

Great_Day
g00d
g00d Jan 12 '12
Thx Great Day, I try support here, I hope they can help, It would be a pitty that I cannot use any images in the forum anymore and it's crazy to reinstall my site, I have a library full of important information that cannot be lost from my users.
Michael I.
Michael I. Jan 12 '12
Are you using the latest Oxwall build? Does your server meet our requirements? Can you share your site URL?
Michael I.
Michael I. Jan 16 '12
Is the error you faced happens all the time on your website? Or did it happen just once? Send me you site access details via PM so that we could check into the issue. Should we log in as any certain member? Or can the issue be reproduced by any site member?
g00d
g00d Jan 24 '12
Thx, sorry for the late reply.
I'll send you a PM