We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Доработка плагина pro map | Forum

Egor
Egor Jan 13 '15
Разыскиваю программиста, который сможет расширить функционал данного плагинчика. Суть проекта: социальная сеть для фотоклуба одного маленького уральского города. На сайте есть раздел с картой, на которой каждый зарегистрированный пользователь может добавить точку. Точка - это достопримечательность. К данной точке можно привязать описание в блоге. С текстом, видео и фото. Что нужно сделать:

1. Доработать вид плагина под шаблон. CSS и верстка
2. Сменить систему координат и отображение стиля карты по умолчанию. Поставить Карта + Рельеф
3. При нажатии на метку должно выскакивать окно с фотографией из альбома пользователя и описание из блога + кнопка читать в блоге.
4. Настройть правильное отображение карты в режиме "во весь экран"
В идеале сменить google maps на OSM с подложкой рельефа.
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 20
nature is definately not expensive. go on a hike with friends, or just explore a forest. there are always creeks to walk thru and all kinds of colorful plants and flowers. even frisbee golf is fun, free, and good exercise Patricia Leclair
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 22
dance floors that have laser lights and disco LED lights would be very cool:: lawn maintenance
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 23
This can be a well written article, if perhaps just about all bloggers offered exactly the same worth of content material while you, the web will be a far https://medium.com/@thugngrimobno/complete-guide-about-ahrefs-group-buy-2023-cf2ea3c7c801
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 25
I always visit your blog everyday to read new topics.’**.; make money now
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 3
There is noticeably a bundle to know about this. I suppose you’ve made particular nice points in features also. WS168
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 5
Wow that was strange. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t appear. Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again. Anyway, just wanted to say wonderful blog!
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 8
I think other web-site proprietors should take this web site as an model, very clean and great user genial style and design, as well as the content. You are an expert in this topic! 오피야
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 9
There are many posts on the market near this, I do believe taking there reference could experience made this spot or article really informative. Practical goal expression this post is unhealthy. Simply I must pronounce that the info provided here was unique, merely so it will be more in close proximity to complete, supporting to former information will receive been actually good. The points you have touched here are vital, thus I am going to spot many of the information here to create this actually best for entirely the newbie’s here. Thank you for this info. Actually helpful! Rachel
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 16
Thanks so much, Evan! Im glad that my book is helpful topcer88 slot
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 16
seafoods are great because they are really tasty, i think that almost all seafoods are super duper tasty;; topcer88 slot
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 18
This may be the proper weblog for anybody who wants to check out this topic. You realize a great deal of its practically tricky to argue with you (not too I just would want…HaHa). You actually put a fresh spin on the topic thats been discussing for a long time. Great stuff, just wonderful! okeplay777
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 21
Good site! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes and the data are well written. I am wondering how I could be notified whenever a new post has been made. I’ve subscribed to your feed which must do the trick! Have a great day! 오피쓰
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 25
That’s why you have to have effective web based business home keep when it comes to taking items right your individual web-based online business. cash topcer88
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 27
Everything you need to know about News is very much imptortant to us. topcer88
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 28
Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You obviously know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your site when you could be giving us something enlightening to read? phata helicopter booking
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 4
I regard something truly special in this web site . Funny Birthday Wishes For Coworker
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 6
Oh my goodness! a wonderful write-up dude. Thanks a ton Even so I am experiencing trouble with ur rss . Do not know why Struggling to sign up for it. Perhaps there is any person acquiring identical rss difficulty? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx 호빠
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 15
I am very happy to read this. This is the kind of info that needs to be given and not the accidental misinformation that is at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this greatest doc. fintechzoom.com
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 17
I think you have remarked some very interesting details , appreciate it for the post. 78win