We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Can each individual page be modified? | Forum

Heinz
Heinz Jan 15 '12
What I would like to do is modify the actual pages. Simple stuff like dropping in a text box to describe the section or an HTML box with ad code a frame from another site etc. Other software packages have edit page sections but I cannot seem to even find the pages themselves.

Thanks

H
Sardar
Sardar Jan 20 '12
Hello,

If you want to modify page template of non custom pages you should look in a view directory of the plugin. There are 2 directories there: controllers (page templates) and components (component templates). For example all templates for `base` plugin are in `site_root_dir/ow_system_plugins/base/views/` directory. By the way, the next update of Oxwall will include `developer tools`, so you will be able to see the list of templates used in current page generation.
The Forum post is edited by Sardar Jan 20 '12
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Sep 2 '12
very interesting indeed.
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 7
Congratulations for posting such a useful blog. Your blog isn’t only informative but also extremely artistic too. There usually are extremely couple of nạp tiền Miso88
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 10
Quickly our own web site will, no doubt definitely turn into well regarded together with practically all running any website family members, due to its careful content and evaluate posts. christian mysticism churches
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 17
The extremely quite possibly a decent deal that in actual fact extremely savored perusing. Isn't really usual that have the option to check a given idea. acim
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 17
I am glad to read this post, it’s an impressive one. I am always searching for good posts and articles and this is what I found here, I hope you will be adding more in future. Sugar Defender Drops
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 17
The examples below is definetly for instance glimmer brilliant. Each one of these insignificant issues are built utilizing wide variety of cornerstone knowledge. I spend time these folks a great deal. acim
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 19
The examples below is definetly for instance glimmer brilliant. Each one of these insignificant issues are built utilizing wide variety of cornerstone knowledge. I spend time these folks a great deal. acim bookstore
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 19
Thank you for very usefull information.. Sugar Defender Drops
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 19
The examples below is definetly for instance glimmer brilliant. Each one of these insignificant issues are built utilizing wide variety of cornerstone knowledge. I spend time these folks a great deal. a course in miracles podcast
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 20
I keep listening to the rumor lecture about receiving free online grant applications so I have been looking around for the top site to get one. Could you tell me please, where could i acquire some? upholstery cleaning middlesbrough
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 22
The good intreguing articles keep me coming back here time and time again. thank you so much. Opini pix
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 22
You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this site! Código Lucrativo
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 22
I just additional this particular feed to be able to my book marks. I need to say, I seriously take pleasure in reading your own sites. Keep it up! FORTUNE TIGER ESTRATÉGIA
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 22
Keep up the good work , I read few posts on this web site and I conceive that your blog is very interesting and has sets of fantastic information. win247
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 29
Undeniably consider that which you stated. Your favorite justification seemed to be at the web the simplest factor to take into account of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed even as other folks consider concerns that they plainly do not recognize about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest and also outlined out the entire thing with no need side-effects , folks could take a signal. Will likely be again to get more. Thank you Neotonics review
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Mar 1
Thank you pertaining to sharing that excellent written content on your website. I ran into it on google. I am going to check back again once you publish much more aricles. f8bet
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 2
To see got with your web site on the other hand location treatment method clearly a very little amount of submits. Flexible technique for likely foreseeable future, I am book-marking at a stretch safeguarded options halt springs up in concert. 69vn
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Mar 4
You made some decent points there. I looked on the web for the problem and discovered most people may go together with with the web site. 먹튀검증사이트
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 »